Fans Rally Behind ?Cosby Show? Actor Geoffrey Owens After Outlets Shame Him For

Started by Lazarus, September 01, 2018, 10:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: ANIMMAI on September 02, 2018, 09:36:09 AM
Quote from: brocka4life on September 02, 2018, 09:27:37 AM
Let?s not forget them rerun checks have dried up since they pulled all reruns of the show.

!!!

That?s probably why Phylica Rashad is doing Drake videos now  :dead: Bill kinda fucked up everyone?s money
:guys:

Navyman

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on September 02, 2018, 04:46:04 AM
Quote from: Tonkaman on September 01, 2018, 11:38:55 PM
Ain't nothing wrong with this get money, it clearly states he has upcoming gigs so its probably just another way to bring 8n consistent coin.
even if he was only a cashier now. People need to mind their business and I?m sure the lady shopping there and shaming him has a regular job too.
!!! She does. Like someone stated earlier in the thread, she did this to make her feel better about herself and her life. That caption was disgusting.

Lazarus

Quote from: brocka4life on September 02, 2018, 09:27:37 AM
Let?s not forget them rerun checks have dried up since they pulled all reruns of the show.

This is true but his royalty check probably wasn't much anyway,tbh. Whenever a show continuously get played in rerun over the years, the lower the cast checks become.

pCj

Ma Lo

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

A lot of actors who started out in theatre like Geoffrey work side jobs all the time. Even actors who are on Broadway still work other jobs to make extra coin to stash more away. smh That woman needs to be slapped and the fact that she is the wife of the store?s security manager makes it even worse.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

b7

Quote from: fresh on September 02, 2018, 04:19:27 AM
King is probably just doing it for the insurance benefits.
!!! He still acts around NYC

Just not television

Cowboy Nine

CREAM.

b7

b7