The voice cracking and the way she always looks up zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:kii: :kii:
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Hugo

and i couldn't believe she would dew me like dat  :stressed: :stressed:

Lazarus

Quote from: Steffon on July 07, 2015, 10:40:31 PM
Quote from: FOHWTBS on July 07, 2015, 10:24:48 PM
They don't belong on UNSUNG. They had success with Top 10's and platinum albums. I thought UUNSUNG was for artists that achieved little to no commercial success.

So what do they belong on ?

Nothing tbqfh. Nobody cares enough about Xscape's story. Who didn't know Kandi was fucking JD. That's no secret. They should just let the past be in the past and continue to move on with their lives.

ssw4919

Quote from: FOHWTBS on July 07, 2015, 10:24:48 PM
They don't belong on UNSUNG. They had success with Top 10's and platinum albums. I thought UUNSUNG was for artists that achieved little to no commercial success.

No, otherwise there would be nothing to discuss each episode.  They've done people like Teddy P, Gerald Levert, George Clinton, all popular in their day.  Each artist had success, at least in R&B, but may have never been a huge mainstream artist or didn't leave a lasting legacy most people know about.  Arrested Development sold 4x plat, three Top 10 singles, a Grammy, but who discusses them today or knew anything about them?  Freddie Jackson set like a record for almost twenty Top 10 R&B singles, but who ever cites him as an influence?

Xscape falls into that space of being popular at the time but never being huge in mainstream as artists, even with pop hits.  They were below TLC and SWV for me.

Zankou.

Quote from: Steffon on July 07, 2015, 10:41:28 PM
Quote from: .betterwiseup on July 07, 2015, 09:31:21 PM
Kandi was fucking JD.  :x

Kandi was fucking everybody in her younger days

something you two have in common

The Brandy Barbie

702 should get an unsung one day.  They definitely fit the part of having talent and several hits, but being totally overshadowed by other groups.  They make you want to say "What happened? They should've been bigger."

yummy

ssw4919

Quote from: Skegee Girl on July 08, 2015, 10:46:01 AM
702 should get an unsung one day.  They definitely fit the part of having talent and several hits, but being totally overshadowed by other groups.  They make you want to say "What happened? They should've been bigger."

I agree.  They need more 90's acts.  702 had an early member who died and everything.

Lazarus

Yeah I wouldn't mind knowing/hearing 702's story. I know they had a lot of behind the scenes drama. Irish and her sister couldn't stand Meelah.

Scott.

I've always wanted to know the REAL scoop behind the break-up because I've always loved some Xscape. All three of their albums were solid.

Pisces Soul

IM ASSUMING TAMIKA GONNA FINALLY APOLOGIZE... :plzstop:

UNSUNG NEED TO DO ONE ON 702 & 3LW AS WELL  :dead: I WANNA KNOW THE TEA.

THE INFAMOUS "CHICKEN" FIGHT :plzstop:

Dee

Wow this is good so far

BrokenHeartsHeal

what time this shit come on

Dee

Quote from: Gallis on July 08, 2015, 08:15:37 PM
what time this shit come on

It started at 8. Goes off at 9