And he still took it easy on her Dee from the Wayans brothers looking ass

Mariah4ever

gbvnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmrb fc

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: AYR on September 15, 2018, 08:58:48 AM
I like how she was unfazed and kept going
I don?t like him.  Not him bragging on how long his hair is
when his hairline starts in the middle of his head :dead:

she was DEF fazed . she couldnt think of anything ... why would you come for a comedian

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Nick'Challa on September 15, 2018, 09:41:00 AM
Quote from: AYR on September 15, 2018, 08:58:48 AM
I like how she was unfazed and kept going
I don?t like him.  Not him bragging on how long his hair is
when his hairline starts in the middle of his head :dead:

she was DEF fazed . she couldnt think of anything ... why would you come for a comedian
yeah

Plus she's a comedian as well. Anyways she tried him and reminded her this ain't what you want.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

What was she insinuating about his hair in the first place? That his hair is feminine?

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

Quote from: BowDown on September 15, 2018, 09:46:45 AM
What was she insinuating about his hair in the first place? That his hair is feminine?

Girl are you deaf? It was right there at the beginning when she accused him of having a perm
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Cowgirl

September 15, 2018, 09:52:17 AM #23 Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 09:52:40 AM by BowDown
Quote from: 21WeeksInTheTop10 vs 3 on September 15, 2018, 09:48:01 AM

Girl are you deaf? It was right there at the beginning when she accused him of having a perm
Thanks for clarifying but maybe you shouldn?t have responded if you were gonna fume and upset yourself. I watched the clip once and didn?t replay.

:diddraispoot:

Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on September 15, 2018, 09:52:17 AM

Thanks for clarifying but maybe you shouldn?t have responded if you were gonna fume and upset yourself. I watched the clip once and didn?t replay.

U fckn KILL me :kii:  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Vonc2002

🦚

Maybe you should?ve listened correctly the first time. Always somewhere asking a stupid question.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

African Queen

Quote from: 21WeeksInTheTop10 vs 3 on September 15, 2018, 09:56:20 AM

Maybe you should?ve listened correctly the first time. Always somewhere asking a stupid question.

:kii: :kii: :kii: :plzstop:

Ma Lo

I'm crying at her over there grinning and trying to come up with a read while he effortlessly lashed her.