Previous topic - Next topic

Sinpool

Quote from: GLOCKY on September 20, 2018, 12:02:35 AM
Quote from: Sinyonc? on September 19, 2018, 11:59:59 PM
Quote from: LOONA. on September 19, 2018, 11:58:03 PM
Quote from: Sinyonc? on September 19, 2018, 11:54:58 PM
Quote from: GLOCKY on September 19, 2018, 11:51:18 PM
n

The way y?all try to disregard Letoya?s highs and latavias lows on all the backgrounds
n

U can just tell the musically inclined girls verses the casual fan listeners and what not

Right

you have to know music and have knowledge of the nuances to understand the greatness behind the perseverances of the girls vocal prowess in DC$.

Stupid 'sippi FAGGOT   

You know why I said DC$

because that we're worth MORE spiritually, mentally and musically as a 4.
bbjjjj

U are so creative and innovative Bruv
Wow ur mind >>

:letsmessfag:

Sovereign.

"The Writing?s On the Wall" remains DC?s superior work. This is undebatable. Naturally I?m biased to DC4 for that reason alone.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Sovereign.

LaTavia has the first verse on "Sweet Sixteen" actually. And carries the baritone on the BG?s. That?s her and Bey on the pre-chorus of "Say My Name". LeToya is holding down the harmony. Y?all have no clue....

🦚

All this L&L talk. They are barely on TWOTW in any capacity.

Only song their presence is felt is on sweet sixteen.

And the backing of the harmony on the hook of Stay. The rest of the ooh?s and aah?s Behind Kelly. Lolz.

They were useless. Which is why missy?s Backing vocals on confessions lashes anything they contributed.

Bey is even the only vocalist on a handful of the songs I.E. jumpin jumpin  :plzstop:

Latavia isnt needed to sing any low. Bey proved that on confessions

They were on a budget and didnt have time for those girls to try 50 takes to give an OK and on key harmony.

No need to shade tho. Cuz bey sings the lead harmony on almost all of destiny fulfilled to. If, love and game over are probably the only ones where she doesn?t.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: AYR on September 19, 2018, 11:18:11 PM
This is kinda right up DC4?s alley
now LMB is the one they couldn?t do

!!! I could hear Tav's struggle voice on Michelle's part.