The next BIG THING ( Official fAided Envy fume thread)

Started by Young, September 22, 2018, 01:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FadedEnvy

September 24, 2018, 10:08:22 AM #106 Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 10:10:18 AM by FadedEnvy
Quote from: Young on September 24, 2018, 06:02:10 AM
Quote from: FadedEnvy on September 23, 2018, 11:26:37 PM
Quote from: Young on September 23, 2018, 10:41:40 PM
So yeah

You?ll continue to perch .

That?s kinda the fckn point of all this.
Stop backpeddling and trying to harp on what YOU feel is a read at this point in their career .

You said what you said.
I called it out for wtf it is (hating)

and that?s kinda fucking THAT sweety.

But as long as we can agree that you?ll continue to keep their names in your fonts, and you?ll keep Jamming those knuckles across That keyboard in rage and fumes for your Queens, then we good.

:letsmessfag:

LOL at this delusion Negro plz. :plzstop:

You had absolutely NO point in all of this. I said what the fuck I said in my first post and your bothered ass knew the shit was on point and was clearly ashamed enough of how old the bitch is yourself that tried to lie about it and got your shit rocked with receipts you were desperatley hoping couldn't be found.

The only thing we've established here is that you are not only the delusional optimistic stan you pretend to be but you are also a fkn liar and you will continue to lie in hope's that no ones informed enough to know the truth, kind of like you are now claiming LA Reid leaving Epic is why they flopped when you know damn well their asses were tits deep in dust on LA's shelf for months before he was let go from Epic, he never saw it for them if he did they'd have been scooped up for his new label, but he didn't,  that's why Ashly shaded his efforts with them on Twitter at one point,  or did you "forget" that fact? Of course you did, lying ass liar. :plzstop:

I guess you?ll just say anything to make yourself feel better huh  :dead:

Like I said ; you?ll continue to perch.
All this other mess you typing is a waste of time huns

I could give a damn about the difference of a year or so in someone?s age
You won?t catch me digging up public records to find tea on anyone ; not even a fav of mine.
But you?ll be sure to trail behind me with Your thesis and or research project on my gorls.
Like I said , that?s what you?re known to do here .

Nothing else really needs to be said although you love jumping BACK To MOOT points :dead:

:kii: This level of blatant projection is a skill, honestly.

Dude you run a whole tired ass social media page full of poorly edited and I'll conceived collages and graphics dedicated to your faves, so pls stop acting like a free basic people search that took me all of 30 seconds to execute is just more free time than your lil retarded ass has to spare. You might be too dumb to execute one but certainly not devoid of the idle time.

But I think the fact that you think me finding receipts on something as basic as her real age, which should be an easy task on any "star" worth a damn, is somehow this huge detective feat, speaks very clearly to the fact that even you know the bitch is obscure and irrelevant. And if you truly were uninformed on something so basic about your "fave", than you are definitely just the desperate wanna-be-starting-a-bandwagon-but-failing ass fan I always said you were. :plzstop:

But yeah the only point made here is and always will be that Kris is in fact 31 and is way past the ages of the members of any supergroup that ever mattered during their debut/prime years, and therefore she and Junes' will permanently reside at #1057 Bubbling Under Boulevard. So yeah I think we're covered. :freewilly:

Young

Quote from: FadedEnvy on September 24, 2018, 10:08:22 AM
Quote from: Young on September 24, 2018, 06:02:10 AM
Quote from: FadedEnvy on September 23, 2018, 11:26:37 PM
Quote from: Young on September 23, 2018, 10:41:40 PM
So yeah

You?ll continue to perch .

That?s kinda the fckn point of all this.
Stop backpeddling and trying to harp on what YOU feel is a read at this point in their career .

You said what you said.
I called it out for wtf it is (hating)

and that?s kinda fucking THAT sweety.

But as long as we can agree that you?ll continue to keep their names in your fonts, and you?ll keep Jamming those knuckles across That keyboard in rage and fumes for your Queens, then we good.

:letsmessfag:

LOL at this delusion Negro plz. :plzstop:

You had absolutely NO point in all of this. I said what the fuck I said in my first post and your bothered ass knew the shit was on point and was clearly ashamed enough of how old the bitch is yourself that tried to lie about it and got your shit rocked with receipts you were desperatley hoping couldn't be found.

The only thing we've established here is that you are not only the delusional optimistic stan you pretend to be but you are also a fkn liar and you will continue to lie in hope's that no ones informed enough to know the truth, kind of like you are now claiming LA Reid leaving Epic is why they flopped when you know damn well their asses were tits deep in dust on LA's shelf for months before he was let go from Epic, he never saw it for them if he did they'd have been scooped up for his new label, but he didn't,  that's why Ashly shaded his efforts with them on Twitter at one point,  or did you "forget" that fact? Of course you did, lying ass liar. :plzstop:

I guess you?ll just say anything to make yourself feel better huh  :dead:

Like I said ; you?ll continue to perch.
All this other mess you typing is a waste of time huns

I could give a damn about the difference of a year or so in someone?s age
You won?t catch me digging up public records to find tea on anyone ; not even a fav of mine.
But you?ll be sure to trail behind me with Your thesis and or research project on my gorls.
Like I said , that?s what you?re known to do here .

Nothing else really needs to be said although you love jumping BACK To MOOT points :dead:

:kii: This level of blatant projection is a skill, honestly.

Dude you run a whole tired ass social media page full of poorly edited and I'll conceived collages and graphics dedicated to your faves, so pls stop acting like a free basic people search that took me all of 30 seconds to execute is just more free time than your lil retarded ass has to spare. You might be too dumb to execute one but certainly not devoid of the idle time.

But I think the fact that you think me finding receipts on something as basic as her real age, which should be an easy task on any "star" worth a damn, is somehow this huge detective feat, speaks very clearly to the fact that even you know the bitch is obscure and irrelevant. And if you truly were uninformed on something so basic about your "fave", than you are definitely just the desperate wanna-be-starting-a-bandwagon-but-failing ass fan I always said you were. :plzstop:

But yeah the only point made here is and always will be that Kris is in fact 31 and is way past the ages of the members of any supergroup that ever mattered during their debut/prime years, and therefore she and Junes' will permanently reside at #1057 Bubbling Under Boulevard. So yeah I think we're covered. :freewilly:

huh?
You okay?

ssssssssssssssssssssss

You're doing all this running in circles and finding 33893048 different ways to say you think the girl is a flop and yet you care as much as you do to discuss the Queen.
That's kinda the point of all this m'luv.

You're really good at VEERING off topic a bit and dabbling in mess we don't need to discuss.

So lets just get the facts right:

They released an EP.
They are now under Music of Sound.
They have an album coming.
And you'll be checking for them like you always do.

That pretty much sums it tf AHP :letsmessfag:

Zankou.

QuoteDude you run a whole tired ass social media page full of poorly edited and I'll conceived collages and graphics dedicated to your faves,

:omgwatshappening:

FadedEnvy

Quote from: Young on September 24, 2018, 10:13:59 AM

huh?
You okay?

ssssssssssssssssssssss

You're doing all this running in circles and finding 33893048 different ways to say you think the girl is a flop and yet you care as much as you do to discuss the Queen.

You're really good at VEERING off topic a bit and dabbling in mess we don't need to discuss.

Go back to your first post addressed to me luv, it was nothing about me being perched in here or how much I cared about the subject at hand, you tried to challenge information I presented in my initial post and even took the time to "dig" some tired receipts of your own to back up your inaccurate claim.

Now that you got PROVEN WRONG you are the one backpedaling and trying to veer off topic into one questioning my activity in Kris related threads, which is the actual moot points because we established months ago that I don't give a shit how much you or anyone else THINKS I care, I'll continue to drag and post facts when I see fit. You trying to act like you "got em!" by pointing out what you and countless others have said a million times over the years much to my lack of given fucks is laughable. I could personally care with 100% of my heart and soul, and it won't change the FACT that by all industry measures ya girl is a flop and by all precedents it is very unlikely that it will EVER change. Try another tactic. :kii:

QuoteSo lets just get the facts right:

They released an EP that flopped
They are now under Music of Sound because no reputable label would take them.
They have an album coming which will flop to hell and back as well.
And you'll be stating facts like you always do, and I'll be pressed and lying to the board to try to make them look better like I always do.

Sounds about right ta me! :blessed:

Young

September 24, 2018, 11:24:58 AM #110 Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 11:39:20 AM by Young
Quote from: FadedEnvy on September 24, 2018, 10:46:56 AM
Quote from: Young on September 24, 2018, 10:13:59 AM

huh?
You okay?

ssssssssssssssssssssss

Go back to your first post addressed to me luv, it was nothing about me being perched in here or how much I cared about the subject at hand, you tried to challenge information I presented in my initial post and even took the time to "dig" some tired receipts of your own to back up your inaccurate claim.

Now that you got PROVEN WRONG you are the one backpedaling and trying to veer off topic into one questioning my activity in Kris related threads, which is the actual moot points because we established months ago that I don't give a shit how much you or anyone else THINKS I care, I'll continue to drag and post facts when I see fit. You trying to act like you "got em!" by pointing out what you and countless others have said a million times over the years much to my lack of given fucks is laughable. I could personally care with 100% of my heart and soul, and it won't change the FACT that by all industry measures ya girl is a flop and by all precedents it is very unlikely that it will EVER change. Try another tactic. :kii:

QuoteSo lets just get the facts right:

They released an EP that flopped
They are now under Music of Sound because no reputable label would take them.
They have an album coming which will flop to hell and back as well.
And you'll be stating facts like you always do, and I'll be pressed and lying to the board to try to make them look better like I always do.

Sounds about right ta me! :blessed:

You seem a lil...FUMED up beloved  :dead:

If you're talking about the fact that I initially acknowledged you in here by responding to your claim against Kristal's age, then YES.
However we have since moved on from just discussing her age (keep up)
and the fact of the matter is YA STAN babe! Ya STAN.

You can try and downplay your attempts and efforts and make them seem miniscule as if the reports and research project on Queen mean nothing, but they do.

You've looked up her voting registration
posted photos of her mother's kitchen, and countless other private mess regarding her life
Quote and cite remarks made from Kristal from eons ago
Find articles and interviews that most of her own fanbase is unaware of

I mean; this is what you do.

its cute and its a kii and one of the reasons why I love messing with you

But it doesn't change the fact that KRISTAL has a RESIDENCY in your mind.
Now if she's a "flop" and you've got this much exhausted into her, ya might wanna find another gorl!

You're so proud that you discovered that Kristal was a year older than what I claimed. And this is what you've been clinging to.

But if we can agree that you'll be PERCHED and watching June's next move like you always do then I don't see why you've got them fumes bby.

I'm here
YOU here.

Wassup?!

FadedEnvy

Quote from: Young on September 24, 2018, 11:24:58 AM

If you're talking about the fact that I initially acknowledged you in by responding to your claim against Kristal's age, then YES.

You can try and downplay your attempts and efforts and make them seem miniscule as if the reports and research project on Queen mean nothing, but they do.

posted photos of her mother's kitchen, and countless other private mess regarding her life

Ummmm, yea so what part of done it, doing it, and will continue to do shit did you just not get luv? :wellheythere:

I'm not downplaying anything, just don't give a shit what you think on the matter, and while I'm not nearly as invested as you'd like to think I am, I'm totally fine if you think I am obsessed. That subject was never up for debate for us to "move on" to, had it been the only thing you stated I would have paid it dust like I do the other 50-11 times someone mentions me showing up in every Kris thread. Not proud of proving a fact just making it clear that it was the only reason I bothered to enter this debate with you and you got proven wrong on that so the debate is now over.

That said what it really boils down to is that you are bothered that someone is informed enough to counter the spin you that you constantly try to run on the board to get them to join you on this sinking ship, and you hope that by trying to make me feel bad about myself for being "so invested" that I'll go away and leave you to free to goop the girls in peace, but nope. Nice try tho.

Young

Quote from: FadedEnvy on September 24, 2018, 11:46:14 AM
Quote from: Young on September 24, 2018, 11:24:58 AM

If you're talking about the fact that I initially acknowledged you in by responding to your claim against Kristal's age, then YES.

Ummmm, yea so what part of done it, doing it, and will continue to do shit did you just not get luv? :wellheythere:

I'm not downplaying anything, just don't give a shit what you think on the matter, and while I'm not nearly as invested as you'd like to think I am, I'm totally fine if you think I am obsessed. That subject was never up for debate for us to "move on" to, had it been the only thing you stated I would have paid it dust like I do the other 50-11 times someone mentions me showing up in every Kris thread. Not proud of proving a fact just making it clear that it was the only reason I bothered to enter this debate with you and you got proven wrong on that so the debate is now over.

That said what it really boils down to is that you are bothered that someone is informed enough to counter the spin you that you constantly try to run on the board to get them to join you on this sinking ship, and you hope that by trying to make me feel bad about myself for being "so invested" that I'll go away and leave you to free to goop the girls in peace, but nope. Nice try tho.

That?s not what it boils down to in the slightest , actually
Because I?m far from bothered about you whipping up your search results on Kristal?s age, a Go Fund Me, or what car she drives.
These are things that have some sort of relevance to you, not me.
You don?t see me sitting and discussing the mess that really has no importance . Because I was a year off on her age means literally nothing to me . But YAY! You got the info! :dead:

The fact remains; the bitch is talented af. Which btw, is why she got your attention in the first place .

But like you said and admitted; you?ll be watching what Kristal gags us with next. The best is yet to come I assure you !

Album coming SOON

FadedEnvy

Quote from: Young on September 24, 2018, 11:53:10 AM

Because I?m far from bothered about you whipping up your search results on Kristal?s age, a Go Fund Me, or what car she drives.
You don?t see me sitting and discussing the mess that really has no importance . Because I was a year off on her age means literally nothing to me . But YAY! You got the info! :dead:

If you ain't bothered why tf did you bring it up luv? You made the correct age a debate not me, and you were bothered enough to go further and seek out receipts to try to prove that I was wrong, but when the facts were proven and you were wrong it's "oh never cared anyways! not what this is about!" Gtfoh.

You are truly bothered by my presence in these threads, you was on some broke ass Iyanla Fix My Life shit a few pages back "are you really happy with your existence here as a Kristal hater?", only when I clarified that I didn't give a fuck did you try to flip to the "don't care either, long as we know you'll be perched and hating next time!" facade, you are so transparent. Them feelings is clear as fuck on your sleeve love.

QuoteThe fact remains; the bitch is talented af. Which btw, is why she got your attention in the first place.

Ahh ya gots me, now quick get to the root of her inability to get the attention of everyone else.

QuoteBut like you said and admitted; you?ll be watching what Kristal gags us with next. The best is yet to come I assure you !

Album coming SOON

R u kidding?! I would never miss the opportunity to reprise my role as the Roadrunner to your Wile E. Coyote, so it's a date babe!

Admin

Young

Quote from: FadedEnvy on September 24, 2018, 12:23:02 PM
Quote from: Young on September 24, 2018, 11:53:10 AM

If you ain't bothered why tf did you bring it up luv? You made the correct age a debate not me, and you were bothered enough to go further and seek out receipts to try to prove that I was wrong, but when the facts were proven and you were wrong it's "oh never cared anyways! not what this is about!" Gtfoh.

You are truly bothered by my presence in these threads, you was on some broke ass Iyanla Fix My Life shit a few pages back "are you really happy with your existence here as a Kristal hater?", only when I clarified that I didn't give a fuck did you try to flip to the "don't care either, long as we know you'll be perched and hating next time!" facade, you are so transparent. Them feelings is clear as fuck on your sleeve love.

QuoteThe fact remains; the bitch is talented af. Which btw, is why she got your attention in the first place.

Ahh ya gots me, now quick get to the root of her inability to get the attention of everyone else.

QuoteBut like you said and admitted; you?ll be watching what Kristal gags us with next. The best is yet to come I assure you !

Album coming SOON

R u kidding?! I would never miss the opportunity to reprise my role as the Roadrunner to your Wile E. Coyote, so it's a date babe!

Correcting you on her age (or what I thought was) means that I was bothered?
Are you okay? Where did I try to search and dig for receipts to prove I was right? Please show me.
I continued to post and praise what they had going on, and was essentially paying you no mind besides me saying "Kristal is 30".
I don't even think I initially even quoted you gorl. :dead:
YOU then popped up with print screens of Kristal Voting registration information :uhh:
Like, what world do you live on?

YOU'RE THE PRESSED ONE. YOU took it to the next level. So yea, I didn't care about THAT NOR did the information you chose to play inspector gadget on really have any relevance to what I was talking about in here in the first place.

and MISS me with Iyanla shots hun. lol
I was genuinely a bit concerned and confused as to why you go to great lengths to discuss and drag someone who you made clear you feel like has nothing going on. if they don't matter then....why is your existence here built around Kristal? That was my point.

You're mixing and matching points incorrectly. I never said "I don't care either." That wouldnt make sense because I spend my time talking about these girls and really see it for them. What I said was irrelevant and erroneous to me was the fact that you like to sit up here and talk about every other thing but the music and the talent these girls have. More particularly their personal lives and whereabouts. But I see this is a trend with you. Things seem to not logically connect with you like it would with a normal gal.

:udontlookok:

So if me being "in my feelings" is transparent hun, you might wanna get some new fckn lenses.
You're the one who bumps and THUMPS any and every Kristal thread with your latest detailed study on why you think they wont make it.

All I was saying was: MAKE  IT MAKE SENSE. Cuz ya look like a undercover stan!

So yeah; you're a June Bug. a ROACH to be specific, but its cool!  :sistas:

FadedEnvy

September 24, 2018, 05:53:28 PM #118 Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 06:03:51 PM by FadedEnvy
Quote from: Young on September 24, 2018, 12:59:29 PM
Correcting you on her age (or what I thought was) means that I was bothered?

No, trying to correct me about her age, getting disproved once, trying to counter argue only to be disproven again, and then turning around and pointing the finger at me for being "bothered" because I was able to back up my statement is makes you bothered, and stupid if you don't  see how ridiculous you sound.

QuoteAre you okay? Where did I try to search and dig for receipts to prove I was right? Please show me.
I continued to post and praise what they had going on, and was essentially paying you no mind besides me saying "Kristal is 30".
I don't even think I initially even quoted you gorl. :dead:
YOU then popped up with print screens of Kristal Voting registration information :uhh:
Like, what world do you live on?

I reside in the world were your fave is presently a flop and you're currently fuming mad about it.

I was the only one who brought up Kris' and Ashly's age so miss me with the "didn't even quote ya" bs, you were still indirectly addressing my post, and I responded accordingly.

Lets get one thing clear tho, I didn't go out of my way to dig for her voter information nor did I seek out her criminal past, I didn't even have to dig to find out her real age because I already been knew that shit when I made the fkin post because she used to tell it in Richgirl interviews. I only had to dig up reciepts because your simple ass was challenging the accuracy of my post, so me digging up the reciepts had nothing to me obsessively looking for dirt of Kristal, it was for one purpose and that was to prove what I already knew and to shut your ass up.

Since most old Richgirl articles and interviews are difficult to find, I did a people search because its fre and requires all of the time and effort of a simple google search. Since you are clearly unfamiliar with them, the free result typically returns a persons public information like your name, age, phone #'s, addresses, voter information  and they will indicate things like if the person has criminal records but you have to pay like $20-$30 to access for that stuff. I only cared about verifying her age, the possible criminal stuff that turned up was just posted for the usual shits and giggles, for all I know it could be traffic stuff, but contrary to belief I don't care nearly that much about that heaux to spend money finding out.

Imma skip the rest of that mess cause you ain't  really saying nothing luv. You seriously don't need to "concern" yourself with why I choose to post about what I want to post about, cause I'll do wtf I want. There are several others who straight up troll in your Kris/JD threads but you focus on me because I provide actual valid arguments that you can't counter with "Go Kristal!" and that burns you right on up. You should be more concerned with why you've been on a mental hamster wheel for 10 years running around in circles talking "she coming" only to be disappointed by perpetual flopping time and time again.

I will assure you I'll take being known as the biggest most  pressed Kristal hater in the world, over an out of touch delusional bird brain ass nigga like yourself any day. They say hindsight is 20/20 so let me put it perspective; there once was a time on this very board that you would passionately defended Votron Recordz  and hyped up Tyrese as this savvy record label mogul, and how he was a smart choice for Kristal to sign with and how he was sure to do big things for her because his own independent albums had done well, and you STOOD firmly in this delusion time and time again right until the whole situation went from shit to shittier and eventually fell apart altogether. If you are able to recognize how dumb and delusional as fuck you sounded back then, take my word for it when I say absolutely nothing has changed today.

So yea you can take your "concern" and direct it at handling up on that, or you can take it and shove it up your ass whatever gives ya the biggest thrill. :letsmessfag:

So yeah; you're a June Bug. a ROACH to be specific, but its cool!  :sistas:

Oh no, imma roach!  :kii: You're gonna wish yall asses was roaches, they say they can survive the apocalypse which will certainly come long before Kristal's career ever happens.

ton

DSKOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

DID FADED DRAG FOR 9 PAGES