Kandi really tried to ruin their friendship

Started by HUGO, September 23, 2018, 05:56:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

African Queen

They are all shady bitches but FUCK a Kandi. I can't believe I used to stan for her before she got on this show but her personality is STANK ASS.

Buy The Stars✨

Yeah Kandi is the one to blame for everything. She can't be trusted.. Kandi is a fat bitch

African Queen

Quote from: Nick'Challa on September 23, 2018, 12:31:29 PM
Yeah Kandi is the one to blame for everything. She can't be trusted.. Kandi is a fat bitch

She is satan's spawn. Her mama is the devil and she ain't much better.

Scott.

Nick just mad cause the fraud ain?t coming back

STUNNA GOD

September 23, 2018, 01:20:36 PM #23 Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 01:21:47 PM by Trey
Quote from: Michelle Williams on September 23, 2018, 12:43:53 PM

!!!!! Kandi?s worse. Mama Joyce will say what the fuck she has to say and push, for the most part. You KNOW what you?re dealing with.... Kandi, you just never know what you?re about to get. She?s so passive aggressive, hold decade long grudges, and lowkey very shady and spiteful. The bitch didn?t even USE Marlo, but ran to her side last season JUST to spite Porsha.

I can?t stand that bitch. Porsha really drags the wrong girls in the back alley.

:udontlookok:

Scott.

Well she is a Taurus like you, so you should be able to relate hun

STUNNA GOD

Kalifornia.

Kandi didn?t have anything to do with the mess they had.

African Queen

Quote from: Trey on September 23, 2018, 01:20:36 PM

!!!!! Kandi?s worse. Mama Joyce will say what the fuck she has to say and push, for the most part. You KNOW what you?re dealing with.... Kandi, you just never know what you?re about to get. She?s so passive aggressive, hold decade long grudges, and lowkey very shady and spiteful. The bitch didn?t even USE Marlo, but ran to her side last season JUST to spite Porsha.

I can?t stand that bitch. Porsha really drags the wrong girls in the back alley.

I hate the way she treats Xscape too. She puts the kabosh on their comeback album. She IS the problem. She is just unlikable.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Michelle Williams on September 23, 2018, 01:34:10 PM
Quote from: Trey on September 23, 2018, 01:20:36 PM

I hate the way she treats Xscape too. She puts the kabosh on their comeback album. She IS the problem. She is just unlikable.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don?t like this newfound arrogance....