Do yawl agree with Queen Loni?

Started by Young, September 26, 2018, 04:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Kurama

Whole-heartedly. Race is a factor when it comes to who's criminalized or persecuted faster (if at all) but it doesn't negate the fact that this man has been raping women for decades.

Seeing so many Black men and women banding together to defend this niggas "legacy" or flat out disbelieving is wild to me. Reminds me of trumpism or how Blacks will defend their sick uncle/grandpa that they know molests kids In the family.

Pathological community sickness tbh.

Sovereign.

Quote from: Kurama on September 26, 2018, 04:51:54 PM
Whole-heartedly. Race is a factor when it comes to who's criminalized or persecuted faster (if at all) but it doesn't negate the fact that this man has been raping women for decades.

Seeing so many Black men and women banding together to defend this niggas "legacy" or flat out disbelieving is wild to me. Reminds me of trumpism or how Blacks will defend their sick uncle/grandpa that they know molests kids In the family.

4everSLAYanafan

pfmuch!!!

Freemala Harris

Tea

hhghhhh if I see another damn meme comparing him to Colin & MLK

These gors are just gonna have to accept that justice was served

MelMel

you smart ass fag  :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: NIOBE. on September 26, 2018, 04:53:56 PM

Cowgirl

I completely agree. I knew black people would do the most when it came to his sentencing. HE RAPED THOSE WOMEN. Go defend someone who is unjustly convicted.

BAPHOMET.

George Zimmerman is free... I just cant.

Young

BAPHOMET.

Young

Love this post

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Baph Cried Power. on September 26, 2018, 05:26:27 PM
George Zimmerman is free... I just cant.
That is what is CRAZY to me, a racist killer is walking around free and it's almost like he's being applauded for it  :dead: