Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 14, 2018, 11:28:03 AM
cudjdjdjdjdjh

dddd

djdjdjdjdjdjj

fffhjjjjd

Information! Filing cabinet!

Like we're clearly not talking about achievements. The way he trying to shift the convo.  :kii:     

ton

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Vonc2002

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 14, 2018, 11:10:04 AM
Quote from: that Cherokee boy on October 14, 2018, 11:00:24 AM
The record is pretty clear.

Her debut was the 2nd highest among female rappers of all time.

Should I translate it to another language or? I'm not understanding where the confusion lies.

djdjdjdj who was number 3? Let?s give something to the bronze gor too
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
I mean lets go ahead and award everyone in the top 10 since we just casually giving out recognition
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 14, 2018, 11:45:50 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on October 14, 2018, 11:10:04 AM
Quote from: that Cherokee boy on October 14, 2018, 11:00:24 AM
The record is pretty clear.

Her debut was the 2nd highest among female rappers of all time.

Should I translate it to another language or? I'm not understanding where the confusion lies.

djdjdjdj who was number 3? Let?s give something to the bronze gor too
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
I mean lets go ahead and award everyone in the top 10 since we just casually giving out recognition

And now he's using a different definition of the word "record" that doesn't even apply to what we're talking about.

It also doesn't match what he was saying earlier about nobody being able to challenge or beat Pink Friday's first week sales. He's completely contradicting himself.   

LOONA.

We're talking about "records" as in     

QuoteNicki Minaj Bests Aretha Franklin for Most Hot 100 Hits By Female Artist

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/nicki-minaj-bests-aretha-franklin-for-most-hot-100-hits-by-female-artist-115515/

When a person achieves something that has never been done before, or when another person comes along and achieves something in a similar manner but surpasses the person who did it first. That's what a record is  in this scenario.

Obviously the word has multiple meanings but a monkey can see we're not talking about information kept on file or stored in a filing cabinet somewhere.

Whatever you've been posting about is not a record in this way. IDK if you're acting dumb on purpose or  :uhh:   

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Coming In 2nd place isn't noteworthy. Is this rocket science :blink:
Not applauding someone for ALMOST winning :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: LOONA. on October 14, 2018, 12:01:49 PM
We're talking about "records" as in     

QuoteNicki Minaj Bests Aretha Franklin for Most Hot 100 Hits By Female Artist

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/nicki-minaj-bests-aretha-franklin-for-most-hot-100-hits-by-female-artist-115515/

Whatever you've been posting about is not a record in this way. IDK if you're acting dumb on purpose or  :uhh:   

It's a bit of both

Admin

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Afro shut the fuck up already. Damn. No one gives a flying fuck about Nicki.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Vonc2002

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"