Quote from: Phantom on November 07, 2015, 07:51:34 PM
Quote from: ........ on November 07, 2015, 07:49:40 PM
Quote from: Nine on November 07, 2015, 07:45:58 PM
She fuckin ATE Slower

Her delivery, the beat, the vocals...

:loose2when:
objectively Slower is the best song on the album
her & Chris DID that

I just wish it was longer. Lashed for 2 minutes then I'm tossed to NSTATL  :hmph:
ugh its a pure lashing from start to finish

the very last adlib with the TONE switcharoo

:plzstop:

WTF?!

iman

Quote from: Nine on November 07, 2015, 07:45:58 PM
She fuckin ATE Slower

Her delivery, the beat, the vocals...

:loose2when:

wow yea

best song on the album after scared of slaying

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Phantom on November 07, 2015, 07:48:34 PM
Another heart break and I might die inside. So I learned from the last time. That loving you aint worth losing my liiiiiiiiiiiiife

HAAArddddlayyy

Breathhhhhhhin

:stressed: :loose2when:

BigDawg

Another heart break and I might die inside. So I learned from the last time. That loving you aint worth losing my liiiiiiiiiiiiife

RekeRig

n

this fucking tone on DYK. most versatile chick breathing

i HATE her

Kaeli.

Scared of Beautiful acapella >

I just love an a capella mess.

Miranda

Without You has the worst ending ever. "Slower" is perfection.

MelMel

:loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when:

Cowboy Nine

MelMel

my bby gotta lot to learn
come here let mama bring yew up to speed
a couple of changes, a couple of things I want to go over
a couple of hours is all I need
so let's gettttt it started

this damn song :stressed:

Kaeli.

Break eheht. Not Agaaaaaaeeeaain! & I can't .....TAKE EHT! ooooh Hardlaaay Breeeeaeaaathin'!

One Mo Teary Eye,Whew Nigga, the sleepless niiights. 

OooooOOOooooh!

Phantom

Guys this is how the Slower vid goes in my head.

Bran and her man are on the couch and he kinda starts up the MESS. Bran says "hit the lights and meet me upstairs" .....he starts walking up the stairs and the music starts. He opens the bedroom door and it opens up to this huge maze. He's like WTF :uhh: and starts walking around tryna find Ghan. Then the verse starts. Bran is at the end of the maze on this huge bed "my baby got a lot to learn...." Dressed sexy af. Lots of beauty shots. Dude sees her on this big jumbotron above the maze laying in the bed looking bad as hell like hell naw I gotta find her. By this time we're heading into the second verse. Now Bran is in this sexy leather racing uniform with a helmet. The guy approaches a fly race car as he's walking through the maze and is feeling like he got the upperhand because he's about to speed to her and beat it up. So he's speeding and she pops up on the dash where the GPS is and she's singing to him seductively "speed racer slow down" but he ain't listening. He punches the gas but whoops! He hits a dead end. Ghan laughs and the GPS goes black. So he's walking again through the maze fuming. Bran changes into another sexy outfit and she's back on the bed singing the bridge "you never had nothing like this....." And just then he can hear her through the wall and realizes she's right on the other side, so he starts running. He hits the bedroom and stands there watching her (we're on the last chorus now) .....he takes off his shirt and walks towards the bedroom door and it closes (we're on the outside as it closes) and the video ends.

Young

Because the album SLAYS

Sick of fickle fucking people reading the album over its performance

The album has such variety both musically and vocally
Easily one of her best

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Phantom on November 07, 2015, 08:09:29 PM
Guys this is how the Slower vid goes in my head.

Bran and her man are on the couch and he kinda starts up the MESS. Bran says "hit the lights and meet me upstairs" .....he starts walking up the stairs and the music starts. He opens the bedroom door and it opens up to this huge maze. He's like WTF :uhh: and starts walking around tryna find Ghan. Then the verse starts. Bran is at the end of the maze on this huge bed "my baby got a lot to learn...." Dressed sexy af. Lots of beauty shots. Dude sees her on this big jumbotron above the maze laying in the bed looking bad as hell like hell naw I gotta find her. By this time we're heading into the second verse. Now Bran is in this sexy leather racing uniform with a helmet. The guy approaches a fly race car as he's walking through the maze and is feeling like he got the upperhand because he's about to speed to her and beat it up. So he's speeding and she pops up on the dash where the GPS is and she's singing to him seductively "speed racer slow down" but he ain't listening. He punches the gas but whoops! He hits a dead end. Ghan laughs and the GPS goes black. So he's walking again through the maze fuming. Bran changes into another sexy outfit and she's back on the bed singing the bridge "you never had nothing like this....." And just then he can hear her through the wall and realizes she's right on the other side, so he starts running. He hits the bedroom and stands there watching her (we're on the last chorus now) .....he takes off his shirt and walks towards the bedroom door and it closes (we're on the outside as it closes) and the video ends.