Ashanti Show Canceled-Low Ticket Sales

Started by rosone1, October 20, 2018, 12:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Tonkaman on October 20, 2018, 03:03:42 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on October 20, 2018, 02:58:39 PM
No one in college would wanna see this girl promoted or not

the difference with the Brandy thing is that one knew she was there. Poor ashitty
They didn't know ashanti was there either. Akaksks did you read?
they had two weeks to know. No excuse

LOONA.

FRANCE

Opposites Attract.

But if it was originally being promoted with TT and then changed to Ashanti, how is this a read on shitty because they article explains that T pulled out and they had to immediately replace. If I was Ashanti I would sue for defamation. 24 tickets being sold means that school is cheap asf. I go to HU and we sold out Tuna and Mario over the summer. Ashanti has more hits than both.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

LiiVE

Quote from: TROLLISA mess on October 20, 2018, 03:01:42 PM
Sidenote: why would anyone want to see Teyana live? Where is her music? :uhh: she don't even do nothin
tey is headlining her own tour

Not many girls can do that lol

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lazarus

Great crowd participation. Her outfits are hideous though.

BAPHOMET.

She sounds terrible and looks tranny-ish.

Navyman

Quote from: Majesty. on October 20, 2018, 11:27:44 PM
But if it was originally being promoted with TT and then changed to Ashanti, how is this a read on shitty because they article explains that T pulled out and they had to immediately replace. If I was Ashanti I would sue for defamation. 24 tickets being sold means that school is cheap asf. I go to HU and we sold out Tuna and Mario over the summer. Ashanti has more hits than both.
Period. This isn't even Ashanti fault or problem. The students of the school came ot telling the details of why it happened the way it did.

CHOKE

Quote from: AYR on October 20, 2018, 02:00:21 PM
This reminds me of when Bran performed for 40 people in Africa that time
:dead: guess it happens to everyone

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: Kaeli. on October 20, 2018, 02:07:56 PM
Quote from: AYR on October 20, 2018, 02:00:21 PM
This reminds me of when Bran performed for 40 people in Africa that time
:dead: guess it happens to everyone
:holdupguys:

They didn?t think that Brandy would be there because of some mix up in communication. So the couple of people who just happened to have not left the stadium from earlier shows, saw Brandy?s concert.  It wasn?t because only 40 people were interested.

I think maybe this happened because it was a heavily white school.  At an HBCU, there would?ve been more grown people from the community who would?ve wanted to go, at least, probably more students, too.

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: Kaeli. on October 20, 2018, 05:02:13 PM
MDNNSNDNMDNDBDKNSHD

I think u guys are forgetting that college kids grew up with AShitty too

I?m sure someone would?ve went if they?d known

That?s true. It wasn?t that long ago. Did they even promote her as the new headliner?

Mariah4ever