Nene Wants Kenya Back On The Show

Started by M-Rocka, October 21, 2018, 09:00:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

[instagram]

Congrats! Deserving! Housewife!
She?s so full of shit. Sarcastic self. :dead:

Gilgamesh.

Well Nene is full of shit but this seems genuine. And I thought the tea was that they wanted her back but she wasn't willing to have her hubby/pregnancy as her storyline and that's why they tossed her? She kinda fired herself.

M-Rocka

M-Rocka

They're besties! Ecstatic!
This wounded ass moose.

Opposites Attract.

n

She was just on Bossip throwing shade now all of a sudden Congrats! Sisters! One of us! Chile please. Nene is a disgusting person. She's jealous that ALL the girls showed up for Kenya despite her being on the show. No one showed up when she threw that party for Greg lolz

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Majesty. on October 21, 2018, 01:14:15 PM
n

She was just on Bossip throwing shade now all of a sudden Congrats! Sisters! One of us! Chile please. Nene is a disgusting person. She's jealous that ALL the girls showed up for Kenya despite her being on the show. No one showed up when she threw that party for Greg lolz

Ohhhh is that why she mentioned ?she?s bringing life and I?m trying to save one??

I should have known :dead:

Nine

Quote from: Majesty. on October 21, 2018, 01:14:15 PM
n

She was just on Bossip throwing shade now all of a sudden Congrats! Sisters! One of us! Chile please. Nene is a disgusting person.
!!!!!!

oh! sad! shoulda been!

Moose, MOVE.

Fake ass.

:dead:

M-Rocka

The thing that got me was when she was in Dr. Heavily?s post like Oh! Didn?t know you knew her! Small world! as if she didn?t know RHOA & Married To Mess are under the same Bravo chain.

M-Rocka

[instagram]

Nene is triggered that she didn?t get an invite.

M-Rocka

[instagram]

The Boudoir Mistress was in her element at Kandi?s sex dungeon party.