[May]Do you agree?[/May]

Started by yummy, October 23, 2018, 05:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

Quote from: Kalifornia on October 23, 2018, 06:19:14 PM
I see her point, but unless you're altering the texture of your hair then I consider it natural. It's just a different style.
they are altering the texture tho :udontlookok:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Kaeli. on October 23, 2018, 06:32:34 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia on October 23, 2018, 06:19:14 PM
I see her point, but unless you're altering the texture of your hair then I consider it natural. It's just a different style.
they are altering the texture tho :udontlookok:

Not really. A brush & a durag can only do so much.

Kalifornia.

Now if they were perming their mess that would be a different story

RAY7

Guys do get texturizers
I have and they are basically perms.
Then you have the ?pimp? look where Katt Williams, Snoop etc
get press and curls, relaxers etc
It happens but it?s just a different mindset. It?s not about having straight hair like other races for the most part IMO

BAPHOMET.

Brushing your hair and getting it trimmed/cut =/= perm

Sinpool

Bbnnfbsbsjd

I agree

Tbh everybody loves waves/a fade on a nigger

But let them curly naps get higher than an inch and people are disgusted

Sinpool

Quote from: Two Spirit on October 23, 2018, 07:11:38 PM
I've seen men with brushes in their pocket - constantly brushing and brushing to make sure their waves stay in tact and make people "sea sick".

I see it all as harmless and fun.

Just let people do what they want. Long as they're not going out of their way to hurt anyone.

Hhbnnn

Now wait sis cause when the girls wanna slap on a blonde wig you?ll call it self hate.

Lash these niggers damn it!

yummy

I've seen men with brushes in their pocket - constantly brushing and brushing to make sure their waves stay in tact and make people "sea sick".

Just let people do what they want. Long as they're not going out of their way to hurt anyone.

girl...how bout i hurt you

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Two Spirit on October 23, 2018, 07:18:07 PM
Quote from: Sinyonc? on October 23, 2018, 07:12:51 PM

Hhbnnn

Now wait sis cause when the girls wanna slap on a blonde wig you?ll call it self hate.

Lash these niggers damn it!
Not all the time. sdnsd

But when the blond weave is paired with blue contacts and flour colored foundation, it raises questions for me.
jjjdjcjcixixi

:young:

Sinpool

Quote from: Two Spirit on October 23, 2018, 07:14:14 PM
Quote from: Sinyonc? on October 23, 2018, 07:09:57 PM
Bbnnfbsbsjd

I agree

Tbh everybody loves waves/a fade on a nigger

But let them curly naps get higher than an inch and people are disgusted
What are you gonna do with that?

I had to restrain myself from saying something to female coworkers down south a couple of times.

The guy was clearly just growing his hair and it looked fine to me. How do you know he wants to cut it?

It took me years to get the courage to grow my hair after I turned 18 cause my mothet would never let me grow and when I got older every negro that had some kind of association with me would be tell me I need a hair cut.

When I had my hair low and brushed down I had ?good hair?, but when I had an afro it was nappy and needed to be cut.

ton

I don't give a fuck about anybody head

LOONA.

No

This reminds me of that time a girl on Twitter said men getting their hair cut is just as unnatural as women wearing weave.   

:udontlookok:

Sinpool

Quote from: LOONA. on October 23, 2018, 09:15:01 PM
No

This reminds me of that time a girl on Twitter said men getting their hair cut is just as unnatural as women wearing weave.   

:udontlookok:

It is and yiu dont think so because youre misogynistic

LOONA.

Having hair imported from asia, altering it even more by applying heat, having to put on gloves to apply chemicals to it, using scissors and having to cut the lace part out so nobody can tell it's fake, using paintbrushes to bleach/dyke the hair etc etc.

djjj

To compare that to greasing your scalp and brushing (something that's just standard grooming) djdjdd. Women are delusional.

:ummwhat:   

Sinpool

I didnt know Drais hated Black women this mych

No wonder him and baph get along