RIAA: Nicki 2nd most certified female rapper in history. PERIOD.

Started by herbie, October 24, 2018, 09:09:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

October 25, 2018, 06:54:04 AM #166 Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 06:57:47 AM by Naomi's Blackberry
Can you even provide what your asking for?
No one is about to subscribe to Sound-Scan and pay coin just to prove a point that's been proven for 12 pages for you Afro :kii: :kii:

FlowerBomb

Your clinging on to RIAA stats, that at best of times aren't accurate with SALE figures, example: QUEEN selling 700 and odd k whilst being platinum, people also posted OTHER examples of plaques not matching up to sales figures, two different things, two different entities, proof was also posted of this :dead:

QuoteNicki is the 2nd most certified female rapper in history.
Missy ain't touchin ha, Shim ain't touchin ha
Didn't ya'll say Missy sold more?

And you wanted proof no?

We posted a Billboard link, Billboard who get their tea DIRECTLY from Soundscan, or is Billboard all of a sudden unreliable in this debate? (because you'll quote them any other time when it's in support of Nicki)

Or are you still arguing the fact (which no one disputed) that Nicki is the 2nd female most plaqued rapper?

:damselindistress:

FlowerBomb

SouravMay

it?s pointless. At this point you are asking for a vessel not actual information. The editors at billboard are subscribed to Soundscan and get their information from there, like we all do. It?s impossible to produce a link because they don?t offer public links. So you ate clinging onto something, where you should know it is non-existent. The link you speak of. Not the information however. That is right there. And if you claim billboard is unreliable as far as numbers and tracking the sales, success etc of a song, you should never name any Nicki billboard records. What do u think they are based on, instagram likes?
B7

FlowerBomb

October 25, 2018, 07:22:58 AM #172 Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 07:27:35 AM by Naomi's Blackberry
Quote from: Two Spirit on October 25, 2018, 07:16:30 AM
I didn?t make the claim in the topic title and tell you guys to fetch the info in my OP.

It?s not my responsibility to prove a claim made by someone else in an attempt to contradict me lol.

We said before that Missy outsold Nicki and backed it up with a Billboard link
You said she didn't and Billboard is irrelevant
Why don't you prove us wrong with a soundscan link

here
https://www.nielsen.com/us/en/client-login.html

:justabit:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Poseidon on October 25, 2018, 07:17:08 AM
it?s pointless. At this point you are asking for a vessel not actual information. The editors at billboard are subscribed to Soundscan and get their information from there, like we all do. It?s impossible to produce a link because they don?t offer public links. So you ate clinging onto something, where you should know it is non-existent. The link you speak of. Not the information however. That is right there. And if you claim billboard is unreliable as far as numbers and tracking the sales, success etc of a song, you should never name any Nicki billboard records. What do u think they are based on, instagram likes?
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Two Spirit on October 25, 2018, 07:27:24 AM
Quote from: Naomi's Blackberry on October 25, 2018, 07:22:58 AM
Quote from: Two Spirit on October 25, 2018, 07:16:30 AM
I didn?t make the claim in the topic title and tell you guys to fetch the info in my OP.

It?s not my responsibility to prove a claim made by someone else in an attempt to contradict me lol.

We said before that Missy outsold Nicki and backed it up with a Billboard link
You said she didn't
Why don't you prove us wrong with a soundscan link

here

:justabit:
Bdbdbdbbdbd

Turn the tables! Balls in YOUR court!

Nice try Jayden.
Try what? :diddraispoot:
You don't want to find out?

FlowerBomb

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Two Spirit on October 25, 2018, 07:37:52 AM
:diddraispoot:

My intent wasn?t to prove anyone wrong - I asked ology to prove himself RIGHT using two specific sources.

That?s all.
He did, lol with Billboard and RIAA links to disproves yours as well as prove his own
You can't even prove your own claim though

but you could if you...

... https://www.nielsen.com/us/en/client-login.html
  :ohwow:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Not Malcolm coming in to pummel his mental twin with logic as well
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw