Nene & Tamar: 2 Insufferable Muppets

Started by M-Rocka, October 25, 2018, 08:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

I?ve seen 1000 posts on there saying ?If MONICA doesn?t like you, you?re the problem ..!? Dbdbfbfbfbfbf

True tea

GLOCK

Well maybe some ppl don?t like her based on that narrative
She should stop playing cool with all these folks and maybe ugly folks like this wouldn?t be fuming

Young

Quote from: GXLXOXCXK on October 25, 2018, 09:39:08 AM
She should stop playing cool with all these folks and maybe ugly folks like this wouldn?t be fuming

I don't think there's an issue with being nice and friendly to everyone until they cross YOU.
That's how I am.

Innocent until proven otherwise.

GLOCK

October 25, 2018, 09:46:18 AM #18 Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 09:47:17 AM by GXLXOXCXK
Quote from: Young on October 25, 2018, 09:42:43 AM
Quote from: GXLXOXCXK on October 25, 2018, 09:39:08 AM

I don't think there's an issue with being nice and friendly to everyone until they cross YOU.
That's how I am.

Innocent until proven otherwise.
it?s questionable behavior
Idk I?m built different
U can be nice to ppl from a distant
But being perched in pics with everyone And coining them all ur sister, aunt  cousin brother father and such
No
I stay away from folks like that
She def has a wide heart but part of me feels that it?s a desire for respect and recognition from everyone
But ur personality should do that on its own

Mrd0ndada

A friend to all is a friend to none. 
🙄

GLOCK

Like when I got here I remember calling everyone bro and sis
Quoting everyone because honestly I wanted to be a part ...
I wanted to be accepted as one of y?all really bad
So something in me placed my self in the center of everything that was happening
All the discussions.. all the arguments and mess
Wanting to be seen and be a main girl here.. came from a good place but girls saw through it

Then it hit me .. like wtf am I doing
I have never cared if folks liked me.. and those that will like me will find their way to me
Then I started making connections with folks .. and essentially became the discussions, the mess and the what?s happening on the board 

The in the mix thing just isn?t something that?s cute

Scott.

I don?t think she?s trying to be in the mix though. A lot of people probably just like her

GLOCK

October 25, 2018, 10:11:33 AM #24 Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 10:11:43 AM by GXLXOXCXK
Nbbnjjjcvbnnnjnbbn :omgwatshappening:

Young

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on October 25, 2018, 09:51:42 AM
A friend to all is a friend to none.

Where did this lie of a quote come from.

Young

Quote from: GXLXOXCXK on October 25, 2018, 09:53:35 AM
Like when I got here I remember calling everyone bro and sis
Quoting everyone because honestly I wanted to be a part ...
I wanted to be accepted as one of y?all really bad
So something in me placed my self in the center of everything that was happening
All the discussions.. all the arguments and mess
Wanting to be seen and be a main girl here.. came from a good place but girls saw through it

Then it hit me .. like wtf am I doing
I have never cared if folks liked me.. and those that will like me will find their way to me
Then I started making connections with folks .. and essentially became the discussions, the mess and the what?s happening on the board 

The in the mix thing just isn?t something that?s cute

Mon doesn't give me in the mix, wanna be seen and loved by all. She doesn't give me desperate at all.
But I can see how paranoid thoughts around that kind of behavior can come about.

Mon has too many real people that love her for all that.
Fake don't last.
And she has long lasting friendships. Like I was really shocked by all the "nieces" and "nephews" that praised and celebrated her yesterday.
Folks young and old were giving her her flowers and that really speaks to her character.

Young

Quote from: Scott. on October 25, 2018, 10:06:12 AM
I don?t think she?s trying to be in the mix though. A lot of people probably just like her

!!!

Zankou.

if someone doesn't like tamar, they likely have a very valid reason. period

GLOCK

Quote from: Zanny on October 25, 2018, 10:18:51 AM
if someone doesn't like tamar, they likely have a very valid reason. period
very very true