ugh, I'm so proud of my man... :stressed:

Started by Young, November 08, 2015, 06:36:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RekeRig

Quote from: Young on November 08, 2015, 06:36:41 PM
He's been doing my hair for me over the past couple months.
Practicing, learning how to twist, braid it etc. Just the other day he spent a few hours parting, oiling, geling and twisting my hair for me. :'(
Its such a bonding moment too as I sit in between his legs and just talk :stressed:
I know it doesnt sound like much but he is not black and does not know how to do our hair :plzstop:

But his reasoning behind learning is what touched me; he wants to practice no before we have our bbys :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:
dsssssddsd ya aint got no damns man hun

Bulldagger

Quote from: RIG on November 08, 2015, 06:48:25 PM
Practicing, learning how to twist, braid it etc. Just the other day he spent a few hours parting, oiling, geling and twisting my hair for me. :'(
Its such a bonding moment too as I sit in between his legs and just talk :stressed:
I know it doesnt sound like much but he is not black and does not know how to do our hair :plzstop:

But his reasoning behind learning is what touched me; he wants to practice no before we have our bbys :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

The way they be perched up on here day and night you'd think so. Who is occupying their man?

Admin

Young

cdddddddddddddd :omgwatshappening:

GLOCK

This slays Young
Me and my dude have gotten so close to..
Like when we have 2 go take a shit we don't turn on water no more to avoid one another hearing the dumps splash in the water
And when we get through having sex.. I wash him off completely ..
He does the same to me
This slaays!!

I have short hair but he washes my hair sometimes..

RekeRig

Quote from: Young on November 08, 2015, 06:53:03 PM

;vvvv naw i saw em. he fine

GLOCK

Quote from: Bulldagger on November 08, 2015, 06:51:00 PM

The way they be perched up on here day and night you'd think so. Who is occupying their man?
:calmdownsis:

Young

Quote from: RIG on November 08, 2015, 06:55:00 PM
Quote from: Young on November 08, 2015, 06:53:03 PM

;vvvv naw i saw em. he fine

:stressed:

Young

Quote from: G L O C K on November 08, 2015, 06:54:22 PM
This slays Young
Me and my dude have gotten so close to..
Like when we have 2 go take a shit we don't turn on water no more to avoid one another hearing the dumps splash in the water
And when we get through having sex.. I wash him off completely ..
He does the same to me
This slaays!!

I have short hair but he washes my hair sometimes..

this poop part :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

but >>><<<

awwwww its love bby :wub:

RekeRig

November 08, 2015, 06:57:53 PM #28 Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 06:58:16 PM by RIG
Quote from: Bulldagger on November 08, 2015, 06:51:00 PM

girl what

n

Dor' definitely has a LIFE. dont let the post count fool you. A lot of us post and be out and ABOUT lmao!! some of y'all with 400 posts are the ones that be scrolling around the forum all day. And its one of the main reasons y'all THINK you know so much about people like him. get out ur feelings

Bulldagger