I'm tf PISSED

Started by Sinpool, November 06, 2018, 06:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

He actually looks handsome with his natural hair.

All that extra blonde pressed mess wasn?t cute.

Kurama

Ma Lo

Yeah he aint cute..my white boys be tanned and muscled and tatted the fuck up..lolz :blessed:

Young

King is so talented and deserved a chocolate KING IMO to really lay into his booch real good

but if he's happy.. :melmel:

Sinpool

Young

November 07, 2018, 01:04:02 PM #23 Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 01:08:19 PM by Young
Quote from: Ghost Dance on November 07, 2018, 01:01:38 PM
Everyone has their preferences and, you never know the story behind how two people met one another.

Unless a person is explicitly shouting from the rooftops that they "don't date XYZ people", I don't see an issue.

very TRUE.
Plus King was born and lived in Australia or some other country

I think his experience is much different than ours--I think in an interview I remember him saying something about really not being exposed to many blacks

Sinpool

Everyone has their preferences and, you never know the story behind how two people met one another.

Unless a person is explicitly shouting from the rooftops that they "don't date XYZ people", I don't see an issue.

stop trying to be reasonable and understanding and let me be damns ignorant bitch

emzen

Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 06, 2018, 06:41:22 PM
The edgy,artsy fartsy black gays love chasing after bland white men

:udontlookok:

This tea

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Young on November 07, 2018, 01:04:02 PM

very TRUE.

I think his experience is much different than ours--I think in an interview I remember him saying something about really not being exposed to many blacks
n

I?m sorry but I think Black people who say stuff like that is so damn ignorant to me. Not every Black individual grew up in the same mess but I?d never say that on a public platform as a way to diminish other Blacks who had it harder.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

FlowerBomb

must be a self esteem issue

African Queen

Quote from: Majesty. on November 07, 2018, 02:50:51 PM
Quote from: Young on November 07, 2018, 01:04:02 PM

very TRUE.

n

I?m sorry but I think Black people who say stuff like that is so damn ignorant to me. Not every Black individual grew up in the same mess but I?d never say that on a public platform as a way to diminish other Blacks who had it harder.

Dumb faggot how can he date other black men if he is surrounded by only white men?

BAPHOMET.

Hhhjjjjjj

He wouldn't have touched you anyway sinny bby