This Bipolar Songbird Stays Married...

Started by M-Rocka, November 08, 2018, 09:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Her face :plzstop:
Is she wondering how she'll make ends meet this month?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 08, 2018, 09:15:38 AM
Did he not have his rent money this month?
f;      Hcchcjvvjvvivivjjvjvvvj

Zankou.

Quote from: Ghost Dance on November 08, 2018, 09:22:42 AM
Meanwhile Rocko still claiming that support check is in the mail.

10 years later :omf:

Child support has never been an issue for Mon. Actually finances in general haven't. Post proof if so.

Take a look at this though

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/toni-braxton-owes-almost-dollar800k-in-back-taxes/ar-BBKdFvc

Vonc2002

Quote from: Ghost Dance on November 08, 2018, 09:25:19 AM
Talk about weathered.

Looks like every season walked up to this bitch and SMACKED her in the face. :omf:

This natural ass queen. If she wants a surgery mess i guess she can get suggestions from Toni.

Vonc2002

And COME ON for actually having the funds if QUEENline decides to get sliced.  Imagine going into debt just to be cute

Lazarus

She definitely has a type.  :dead:

He looks like her ex husband.

Ma Lo

love her ..can't even say anything negative about quee'

Young

Kurama

Zankou.

are you shaming women for having children? kinda shocked and disgusted

Zankou.

November 08, 2018, 10:21:57 AM #29 Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 10:22:44 AM by Zanny
n

when did I say that?