A Reason Why RHOA Suffered A Dip In Ratings

Started by M-Rocka, November 08, 2018, 03:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Scott. on November 08, 2018, 04:46:28 PM
Y?all don?t know what y?all want. One minute, ?we need new blood! Done all we can do!? Now y?all want these girls back.

I can?t
Go off King!!

ssw4919

Quote from: Zanny on November 08, 2018, 03:40:17 PM
n

it goes down every year.

True, but 500k is a big dip.

They really missed the mark with reshuffling the cast little by little to keep storylines fresh and entertaining.  And kept trying to bring back old heads who added nothing.

fedswatchin

It's crazy. I have non urge to watch these new episodes :dead: think it's only downhill from here

M-Rocka

Now twin you are the same one who?s always protesting for Miseri to come back to BBW because without her, it?s boring when it?s doing fine without her woe is me storyline. Still love Queen tho.

fedswatchin

As much as I didn't use, Claudia shoulda been brought back. Keep her for mess purposes only, then axe her after we get a good messing mess factor going between 2 other new girls. Just like what they did with Aviva, Heather and Carol on RHONY, starting with season 5.

But it's too late. Rhoa is dead

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Scott.

November 08, 2018, 06:50:18 PM #22 Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 06:51:10 PM by Scott.
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 08, 2018, 06:22:05 PM
Now twin you are the same one who?s always protesting for Miseri to come back to BBW because without her, it?s boring when it?s doing fine without her woe is me storyline. Still love Queen tho.

But l still watched and i actually enjoyed the season. And the difference is that l protest for Brandi to come back because i like her. I never acted like l wasn?t gonna be interested just cause she wasn?t around. I gave the season and the new girls a chance and actually enjoyed it so don?t try it

M-Rocka

Quote from: Scott. on November 08, 2018, 06:50:18 PM

But l still watched and i actually enjoyed the season. And the difference is that l protest for Brandi to come back because i like her. I never acted like l wasn?t gonna be interested just cause she wasn?t around. I gave the season and the new girls a chance and actually enjoyed it so don?t try it
You still watched and complained just like how we are with RHOA. I was never one to stop watching a show because my fave left, I?m giving the season a fair shot. You wanna tussle, we can.
:letsmessfag:

Scott.

November 08, 2018, 08:28:39 PM #24 Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 08:32:13 PM by Scott.
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 08, 2018, 08:18:05 PM
Quote from: Scott. on November 08, 2018, 06:50:18 PM

You still watched and complained just like how we are with RHOA. I was never one to stop watching a show because my fave left, I?m giving the season a fair shot. You wanna tussle, we can.
:letsmessfag:

My opinion never changed tho. One minute, they need to recast the entire show and the next minute, y?all want the people that you thought should be recasted back.

It?s like what do you want. Do you really expect the drama was gonna happen so early on? It?s a clear shift. The girls that remain on the cast are all cool so of course it?s not gonna be bunch of drama until the new energy arrives (Shamari, Tanya and Yovanna) and it hasn?t arrived yet.

I, for one, had no problem with the premier

FRANCE