RHOA 11 Episode 2 Thread

Started by M-Rocka, November 11, 2018, 08:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 14, 2018, 11:53:33 AM
Hopefully with 'mari storming through, ratings will pick back up a bit.
Hopefully not

Buy The Stars✨

M-Rocka

Quote from: 9! on November 14, 2018, 12:01:49 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 14, 2018, 11:53:33 AM
Hopefully with 'mari storming through, ratings will pick back up a bit.
Hopefully not

Queen will gather these old hens together. They need a firecracker to live these bitches up a bit.

African Queen

November 14, 2018, 01:35:48 PM #64 Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 01:36:28 PM by Michelle Williams
I was disgusted until I remembered we are all eating booty like groceries, slobbing on dicks and swallowing cum. :letsmessfag:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Michelle Williams on November 14, 2018, 01:35:48 PM
I was disgusted until I remembered we are all eating booty like groceries, slobbing on dicks and swallowing cum. :letsmessfag:

Very good point and sucking face and putting your tongue all in another mans mouth basically doing the same things porsha was doing .. good points

Zankou.

hmm kissing is the same as using the same toothbrush?

Some of you are disgusting

Buy The Stars✨

Don't you put your tongue in your niggas mouth? ... doesn't a tooth brush go in your mouth? Don't you brush your tongue as well as your teeth ? Gorl

Buy The Stars✨

M-Rocka

:butwait!:
Oof! As a matter of fact! Point proven! Carry on!
Certain people aren?t bringing in the big numbers like they used to. Season 7 had the highest rated premiere to date.

Buy The Stars✨

November 14, 2018, 03:59:14 PM #72 Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 04:43:26 PM by Nick'Challa
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 14, 2018, 03:25:33 PM

:butwait!:
Oof! As a matter of fact! Point proven! Carry on!
Certain people aren?t bringing in the big numbers like they used to. Season 7 had the highest rated premiere to date.

Is there proof of this though ??

Also Dallas is damn slaying Atlanta now and I'm not just saying that cause I'm from here !

Scott.

Y'all will say anything to defend this hooked on phonics ass bitch.

Sharing a toothbrush is nasty. Point blank.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Michelle Williams on November 14, 2018, 01:35:48 PM

:calmdownsis: