'ology

Quote from: Glock on December 08, 2018, 08:51:39 PM
Not filming all the mess they do Jcjdjdjdjd

How can u be so damn DUMB

Zzzzzzzzzzzdffffxxzzzzzzzz
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Cuban0

brocka4life

I?m still trying to figure out how these celebrities are still calling him a ?good kid?  :usuresis:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Freeruu on December 08, 2018, 08:47:56 PM

The saying goes, pics or it didn't happen ... and in Tekashi69's case, the feds say they have all they need to prove his involvement in multiple crimes ... TMZ has learned.

Federal prosecutors filed documents, obtained by TMZ, which include more than a dozen images of Tekashi, his ex-manager Kifano "Shotti" Jordan (aka Tr3way) and other crew members pulling armed robberies and shootings. The evidence seems to have him dead to rights.

According to the docs, cops grabbed videos from phones belonging to 6ix9ine or crew members and matched them with surveillance videos of an April 3 armed robbery in Brooklyn. They say the images prove Shotti pulled the robbery, and cops believe Tekashi watched from the street and recorded video.

There's a screen grab from that video, which prosecutors think Tekashi gave to a 3rd party to post on the Internet. Also included ... matching shots of a backpack that was stolen, and later found in Tekashi's home during a Sept. raid. That raid also turned up an AR-15 rifle.

Click through the gallery ... you can see cops also matched images of 6ix9ine from 2 Brooklyn shootings on April 21

https://www.tmz.com/2018/12/08/tekashi-6ix9ine-federal-indictment-photos-video-armed-robberies/

Not recording the mess AND keeping on his phone.

:melmel:

Freemala Harris

TEKASHI69
FEDS REVIEWING CHIEF KEEF CASE
In Which 69 Dimed Himself Out

Tekashi69 might have way more legal woes on the horizon than the full plate he's already dealing with, 'cause the feds are looking into the Chief Keef shooting case, in which cops think 6ix9ine implicated himself on tape.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the shooting case -- which has gone unsolved so far with the NYPD -- is now under review with federal prosecutors, who are combing over the evidence to see if it might lead to any additional charges.

https://www.tmz.com/2018/12/19/tekashi-6ix9ine-chief-keef-shooting-case-federal-review-implicated-video-ordering-hit/

oop

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

BAPHOMET.

:kii:  :plzstop: they are really trying to FRY this burrito

Tekashi69 just can't catch a break ... a judge just issued a bench warrant for his arrest because he failed to show up to a hearing even though 6ix9ine's currently locked up.

We're told Tekashi had a hearing Thursday morning in Houston for his mall attack case. The judge was fully aware why Tekashi couldn't make it -- he's in federal custody in NYC for more serious crimes  -- but the judge followed protocol and issued a bench warrant because he no-showed.

1220-tekashi-and-victim-insta-01

As we first reported ... Tekashi was accused of putting his hands around a 16-year-old kid's neck in a scuffle at a local mall earlier this year. The rapper and the kid, Santiago Albarran, ultimately made peace after the kid showed up for one of Tekashi's hearing and made it clear he did NOT want Tekashi to be prosecuted.

Tekashi's attorney, Carl Moore, tells TMZ ... they rejected a plea deal because they believe the case should be dismissed now that Albarran no longer wants Tekashi prosecuted. Albarran submitted a written affidavit in the case saying he wants the case to be dismissed.

1220_albarrans-decloration-launch-2

What's more ... copping a plea would result in a conviction which could hurt Tekashi's federal case.

As you know ... Tekashi's entangled in a much more serious case that has him facing life in prison.

TMZ broke the story ... on top of the racketeering charges, the feds are also now looking into the Chief Keef shooting case 'cause cops think 6ix9ine implicated himself on tape.

https://amp.tmz.com/2018/12/20/tekashi-6ix9ine-bond-revoked-houston-mall-attack-case-bench-warrant/

Not a warrant for his arrest and he?s STILL in jail

Think I?m gonna cum  :oof:

Young

Quote from: Baph Cozy. on December 21, 2018, 09:09:23 AM
:kii:  :plzstop: they are really trying to FRY this burrito

Tekashi69 just can't catch a break ... a judge just issued a bench warrant for his arrest because he failed to show up to a hearing even though 6ix9ine's currently locked up.

We're told Tekashi had a hearing Thursday morning in Houston for his mall attack case. The judge was fully aware why Tekashi couldn't make it -- he's in federal custody in NYC for more serious crimes  -- but the judge followed protocol and issued a bench warrant because he no-showed.

So stupid and silly

This will go no where

King will be free in 2019

Young

That's a waste of tax payer's time and money

doing stupid shit like that--why go through the motions for some mess he had no control over

Zankou.

QuoteWe're told Tekashi had a hearing Thursday morning in Houston for his mall attack case. The judge was fully aware why Tekashi couldn't make it -- he's in federal custody in NYC for more serious crimes  -- but the judge followed protocol and issued a bench warrant because he no-showed.

love this