Any vegans/vegetarians here?

Started by Admin, November 10, 2015, 10:57:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Being vegan lite is easy but if you really wanna go all the way it definitely isn't easy.

Admin

Quote from: lovechild on November 10, 2015, 03:21:41 PM
Quote from: squid on November 10, 2015, 03:03:39 PM
Quote from: lovechild on November 10, 2015, 03:02:26 PM
vegan of 7 years ...now Raw vegan
Aww welcome to the board :ohhey:

thank you, well ive been on this board for years...just never bothered to create a new name after all of the changes...but im always lurking . If you have any questions about transitioning please ask, im happy to help. I believe that we are life so we should eat LIFE and not DEATH
Wait :howfestive:

lovechild

Quote from: Drais. on November 10, 2015, 03:15:24 PM
Too hard

Not actually being vegan but having to learn all those fucking recipes.

not true.. B12 is added to almond milk , green powders,  sea weed , etc and if you are really worried about b12 you can take a supplement...i have never taken supplements and i have no issues and I am more vibrant than I was when i ate meat

COD.

I could never give up chicken, so no
:receipts:

LOONA.

Quote from: lovechild on November 10, 2015, 03:25:07 PM
Too hard

not true.. B12 is added to almond milk , green powders,  sea weed , etc and if you are really worried about b12 you can take a supplement...i have never taken supplements and i have no issues and I am more vibrant than I was when i ate meat

Huh?

:omgwatshappening:

Zankou.

Quote from: Drais. on November 10, 2015, 03:26:26 PM
Quote from: lovechild on November 10, 2015, 03:25:07 PM
Too hard

Huh?

:omgwatshappening:

I think he quoted the wrong person

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: NEONlights. on November 10, 2015, 03:26:13 PM
I could never give up chicken, so no
:receipts:

That's how I am about Salmon  :stressed:  but the way some of the vegan gorls look as they get older (Amazing!) makes me wanna try.

Miranda

It's added, but it does not occurr naturally in a vegetarian/vegan diet.

lovechild

Think about it , when an animal dies it starts to rotten and it smells. why doesnt your meat smell like road kill? what are they adding into the meat to keep it preserved? are those chemicals safe for your body ? why does it smell so bad when you use the restroom?  why are we the only animal that drinks the breast milk of another animal? why are we always sick with diseases? etc etc etc im not working for PETA or anything lol but for me it just makes sense

RekeRig

yea Dairy is the real culprit for a lot of MESS

Zankou.

Quote from: lovechild on November 10, 2015, 03:29:25 PM
Think about it , when an animal dies it starts to rotten and it smells. why doesnt your meat smell like road kill? what are they adding into the meat to keep it preserved? are those chemicals safe for your body ? why does it smell so bad when you use the restroom?  why are we the only animal that drinks the breast milk of another animal? why are we always sick with diseases? etc etc etc im not working for PETA or anything lol but for me it just makes sense

does your poo smell like roses?  :ohwow:

Miranda

Gorl do you know how much MESS they put in fruits and vegetables. This is the western world not Myanmar natural life.

Miranda

Apples rot too. Meat is perfectly fine and healthy. Dairy is the true devil. That shit us for infants not grown women's and mens

lovechild

Quote from: Miranda on November 10, 2015, 03:28:18 PM
It's added, but it does not occurr naturally in a vegetarian/vegan diet.

right, which means we don't need much of it. The meat industry wants to scare you and make you a slave to buying meat for the rest of your lives . I know many vegetarians who havent taken a supplement in 20 years and are so much more vibrant than the meat eaters i know who are getting an abundance of b12...ALSO suffering with diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer, monthly colds, etc etc

lovechild

i eat ONLY organic and locally grown food , and ofcourse if we are not growing our own food who is to truly say what they really are doing with the food, but we have to do the best that we can do with our resources

also ofcourse all living food is supposed to die , BUT when you eat an apple it is ALIVE...right?  and even if you ate a dead apple , which would be more damaging to our body ? im gonna bet on that dead cow