Any vegans/vegetarians here?

Started by Admin, November 10, 2015, 10:57:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miranda

The veggie gorls I know need to get B12 injected because they feel weak and tired otherwise...

lovechild

Quote from: Zankou. on November 10, 2015, 03:30:50 PM
Quote from: lovechild on November 10, 2015, 03:29:25 PM
Think about it , when an animal dies it starts to rotten and it smells. why doesnt your meat smell like road kill? what are they adding into the meat to keep it preserved? are those chemicals safe for your body ? why does it smell so bad when you use the restroom?  why are we the only animal that drinks the breast milk of another animal? why are we always sick with diseases? etc etc etc im not working for PETA or anything lol but for me it just makes sense

does your poo smell like roses?  :ohwow:

not to give TMI, but it doesn't have a smell ...not roses...but not like a dead body is coming out of me lol

Miranda

Admin

Zankou.

Quote from: lovechild on November 10, 2015, 03:36:27 PM
Quote from: Zankou. on November 10, 2015, 03:30:50 PM
Quote from: lovechild on November 10, 2015, 03:29:25 PM
Think about it , when an animal dies it starts to rotten and it smells. why doesnt your meat smell like road kill? what are they adding into the meat to keep it preserved? are those chemicals safe for your body ? why does it smell so bad when you use the restroom?  why are we the only animal that drinks the breast milk of another animal? why are we always sick with diseases? etc etc etc im not working for PETA or anything lol but for me it just makes sense

does your poo smell like roses?  :ohwow:

not to give TMI, but it doesn't have a smell ...not roses...but not like a dead body is coming out of me lol

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

lovechild

Quote from: Miranda on November 10, 2015, 03:36:00 PM
The veggie gorls I know need to get B12 injected because they feel weak and tired otherwise...

lol thats just poor nutrition ..and its a LIFESTYLE...you must also have a healthy emotional/energetic body , move your body, positive thinking , food combination, oxygen in your blood, lots of chlorophyll ...each individual may have a different issue, but I have thrived on this lifestyle.

Miranda

Do plants not rot and die just like animals?

BAPHOMET.

LOONA.

Quote from: RIG on November 10, 2015, 03:30:03 PM
yea Dairy is the real culprit for a lot of MESS

!!!!

Bad skin
Bad teeth
Smelly hair
Body odor
Weight gain

Etc

lovechild

Quote from: Miranda on November 10, 2015, 03:36:28 PM
We are not rabbits.

try eating like a rabbit ( well vegetables, sprouted nuts, seeds, legumes, fruits , no bread, no processed sugar, no starch,no meat ,no dairy ) do it for 3 weeks and tell me how you feel..you will THRIVE

lovechild

Quote from: Miranda on November 10, 2015, 03:40:37 PM
Do plants not rot and die just like animals?

focus babe..we talked about this already...EVERYTHING living in nature, will die...so will we..that is just apart of life.. what we are talking about is eating life or death....you dont eat an apple that is rotten (dead) right? youd never do that ... but why eat a dead animal? and how long has it been dead? that has been injected with chemicals ? and then we fry it up and add pasta and cheese...look around in this country we are fat , sick and nearly dead or on the way there

Stewie

Quote from: Miranda on November 10, 2015, 03:36:00 PM

eew wtf :everythingok:

and i dont believe that bullshit

Stewie

i cant give up desserts

Jon

Admin

Quote from: Stewie on November 10, 2015, 03:59:05 PM

i cant give up desserts
There are plenty of dairy alternatives.
I've tried soy yogurt earlier this year and it tasted exactly the same as milk yogurt. :diddraispoot: Made me re-check the ingredients. :justabit: "this product is 100% vegan" :diddraispoot: