Wait Rih

Started by Freemala Harris, November 22, 2018, 01:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: tontonton on November 23, 2018, 09:46:48 AM
Beyonce seems interested in her music though

I COMPLETELY disagree. Beyonce doesn't seem to give AF and it's annoying at this point
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on November 23, 2018, 09:55:01 AM
She does not seem over music at all, she?s just aware of her shelf life and knowing it?s best to capital in other areas so she can continue to dominate..
These dummies
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Yea, rih seems over music tbh

Vonc2002

Quote from: tontonton on November 23, 2018, 10:01:27 AM
Quote from: Glock on November 23, 2018, 09:57:11 AM

Absolutely nothing about her seems over it
Her last album was AMAZING.. despite the hiccups

you didn't get that feeling when she disowned her previous albums?  :uhh:
she didn't disown shit. She has grown as a person and artist so naturally her less inspired work isn't as meaningful. Other artists have said the same shit. Ciara is the only girl that applauds all her subpar ass mess

fedswatchin

Damn rih hates her own music

"I wanted songs that I could perform in 15 years; I wanted an album that I could perform in 15 years," she said. "Not any songs that were burnt out. I find that when I get on stage now, I don't want to perform a lot of my songs because they don't feel like me. So I want to make songs that are timeless."

fedswatchin

Hope she achieved that with Work and Needed Me :ohwow:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 23, 2018, 12:03:17 PM

she didn't disown shit. She has grown as a person and artist so naturally her less inspired work isn't as meaningful. Other artists have said the same shit. Ciara is the only girl that applauds all her subpar ass mess
So basically what i said.  Meanwhile ciara still making low quality, uninspired white girl pom pom squad tunes. A fckn MESS

fedswatchin

Quote from: TROLLISA mess on November 23, 2018, 12:07:45 PM

"I wanted songs that I could perform in 15 years; I wanted an album that I could perform in 15 years," she said. "Not any songs that were burnt out. I find that when I get on stage now, I don't want to perform a lot of my songs because they don't feel like me. So I want to make songs that are timeless."

fedswatchin

Rih didn't write not one word of her disco and she wonders why the songs don't feel like her :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 23, 2018, 12:09:18 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 23, 2018, 12:03:17 PM

So basically what i said.  Meanwhile ciara still making low quality, uninspired white girl pom pom squad tunes. A fckn MESS

fedswatchin

Vonc quote me fagg, let me lash you directly

Vonc2002

Ciara keeps making the same ol corny ass songs and still haven't figured out that no one sees it for her phony ass outside of the crunk and b mess :dead:

fedswatchin

The kids love Level Up :ohwow: turn off that nigger station you got bumpin in that voltswaggen FAGGOT and upgrade to a Sirius mess

FlowerBomb

Quote from: TROLLISA mess on November 23, 2018, 12:07:45 PM

nshhaaj
Least she has an eye for growth and the bigger picture
Only you will champion Ci for performing Goodies and 1,2 step 10 years from now