Asian Guy Gets His Hair Permed Into Naps

Started by Aalonso., November 26, 2018, 05:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

im saying this chink isnt allowed to do this and thats kinda final.

SouravMay

November 26, 2018, 06:01:10 PM #31 Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 10:34:29 PM by Poseidon
Black people wear their hair straight in order to socially survive, non-black wear their hair kinky because it?s trendy.
B7

Vonc2002

Quote from: Poseidon on November 26, 2018, 06:01:10 PM
Black people wear their hair in order to socially survive, non-black wear their hair kinky because it?s trendy.
Black bitches aint walking around getting perms because they surviving. They being trendy too when they do anything other than wear it the way it grows. If anything they doing themselves harm letting them chemicals eat up their mess.  U remember what that perm did to your head, right?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

The chinese/japs/koreans are the biggest culture vultures out there :dead:
It just doesn't sit right with me and I couldn't give a fuck who doesn't agree with me about it
If a white person came in rocking this I wouldn't trust him.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baph the Godless. on November 26, 2018, 06:00:31 PM
im saying.....
A bunch of nothing and were shut down accordingly.  Do i have to curb stomp u more in here or are u good?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 26, 2018, 06:04:03 PM
Black people wear their hair in order to socially survive, non-black wear their hair kinky because it?s trendy.
Black bitches aint walking around getting perms because they surviving. They being trendy too when they do anything other than wear it the way it grows. If anything they doing themselves harm letting them chemicals eat up their mess.  U remember what that perm did to your head, right?

dude....  :uhh:

BAPHOMET.

Like... ion really too much give a fuck about blk niggas or bitches. But they are SHAMED or turned down for jobs for having naps.  :usureuok:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baph the Godless. on November 26, 2018, 06:06:33 PM

dude....  :uhh:
PERIOD!

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baph the Godless. on November 26, 2018, 06:07:40 PM
  Like... ion really too much give a fuck about blk niggas or bitches.
And that's clear with the way u talk about em on here. The damn nerve.  Boy, gtfo

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 26, 2018, 06:09:12 PM
Quote from: Baph the Godless. on November 26, 2018, 06:07:40 PM
  Like... ion really too much give a fuck about blk niggas or bitches.
And that's clear with the way u talk about em on here. The damn nerve.  Boy, gtfo
:dead: :dead: :dead:

FlowerBomb

Vonc2002

Baph reminds me of those nasty ass Mexicans who have the NERVE to not like black people. Ol short, nasty dirty fucks.  YUCK!

FlowerBomb

with greasy ass shoulder length hair that smells like burritos right

Aalonso.

That is where it began tho. And even today there are Black men and women in schools and corporate America being told their hair is ?distractive? and ?aggressive?

Our hair in its natural state is still ugly and unsightly in society?s eyes

this is because of White supremacy and I?m sure if White supremacy had less of a prominent place in our history, less black people would feel the need to get perms to be less ugly, acceptable, even professional in some cases.

Now the blondes and aquamarines, that?s trendy. but at its core, the reason blacks want a slick down mess is because assimilation

Aalonso.