Porsha?s Whole Family Is As Silly As They Come

Started by The Brandy Barbie, November 26, 2018, 11:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 27, 2018, 03:59:21 PM
Quote from: AfroJisiac on November 27, 2018, 03:58:57 PM
it was hilarious the way it was editing !  the way Porsh and her mum were praising' him while Kandi and her crew were spilling the damn tea  !  that back n forth between the scenes dfghjghers

i was dead
Yea that was hilarious
!! They?re a mess!!

Kandi & Crew: He gets any and every girl?s name tattooed on him after a week of dating. :plea:

Porsha: And OMG Mom, he?s gonna get my name tatted on him next week!
:gorlonfire:

xndbdbddddddddd

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Zanny on November 27, 2018, 04:05:34 PM
and her mother is a gold digger

I was just about to say this too. That's where POORsha learned it.

The way her mama would lay up in Kordell's house watching TV, feet propped up, eating pizza.

Vonc2002

Porsha's mother is GORGEOUS! That old pussy deserves to be splurged on
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Vonc2002

These gorgeous ass girls

I bet her mother was a fckn MEAL back in the day because this old hoe is still a fckn snack rn. Momma weight and all
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 27, 2018, 04:49:40 PM
These gorgeous ass girls

I bet her mother was a fckn MEAL back in the day because this old hoe is still a fckn snack rn. Momma weight and all

The Brandy Barbie

November 27, 2018, 06:45:59 PM #22 Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 06:46:27 PM by The Brandy Barbie
it was hilarious the way it was editing !  the way Porsh and her mum were praising' him while Kandi and her crew were spilling the damn tea  !  that back n forth between the scenes dfghjghers

i was dead
Yea that was hilarious

Wait.  So you agree that Porsha is probably playing the fool?

:butim16robert:

Vonc2002

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on November 27, 2018, 06:45:59 PM

i was dead
Yea that was hilarious

Are u a slow? :uhh:  Where did i give an opinion on what i thought? Even in what u just quoted was just me agreeing that the editing was  funny.  Just stop :dead:

Scott.

November 27, 2018, 07:08:42 PM #24 Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 07:11:15 PM by Scott.
I don't really care for Porsha like that, but I don't see anything wrong with her mother being happy for her. Like she doesn't HAVE to meet the man to be happy to see her daughter glowing.

Now her mother is extra af to me  :dead: but that's because I'm nonchalant about MOST things anyway, but again, it's nothing wrong with it.

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 27, 2018, 07:01:55 PM

i was dead
Yea that was hilarious

Are u a slow? :uhh:  Where did i give an opinion on what i thought? Even in what u just quoted was just me agreeing that the editing was  funny.  Just stop :dead:

:uhh: ...The hell you talking about...

I?ll just take that as a ?Yes, Barb?s, you?re right.?
:ATLcameo:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Scott. on November 27, 2018, 07:08:42 PM
I don't really care for Porsha like that, but I don't see anything wrong with her mother being happy for her. Like she doesn't HAVE to meet the men to be happy to see her daughter glowing.
This is my whole point.  I never said wtf i feel about porsha being with this man because it doesn't matter.  Her mother is emotional because she's happy that her daughter is happy.  It's really not that hard to understand.   :dead:
Her crying and all that other shit didn't have anything to do with that man and had EVERYTHING to do with her daughter

Vonc2002

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on November 27, 2018, 07:09:07 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 27, 2018, 07:01:55 PM

i was dead
Yea that was hilarious

:uhh: ...The hell you talking about...

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

fedswatchin

Quote from: Kalifornia on November 27, 2018, 04:41:38 PM
Quote from: Zanny on November 27, 2018, 04:05:34 PM
and her mother is a gold digger

I was just about to say this too. That's where POORsha learned it.

The way her mama would lay up in Kordell's house watching TV, feet propped up, eating pizza.
vcccccccvcvccccvvvcxxxzadasfggxz

fedswatchin