The passion.. the lashing! I love black men! (NICK IS LASHED INSIDE)

Started by GLOCK, November 29, 2018, 12:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Blackpantha on November 29, 2018, 02:22:51 PM
Ohhh my! I need to go and shower my bussy just let go some kinda sticky water. I'm so turned on by this chocolate thundah. Ohhh baby! I'm falling deep take me under....
;jhglkcfjxckvhjkjhgfxhdxcvhjbkn;ihugyftdrfcgvhbjnkcfg

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

HUGO

Quote from: Twisted Elegance on November 29, 2018, 02:23:46 PM
Quote from: Blackpantha on November 29, 2018, 02:22:51 PM
Ohhh my! I need to go and shower my bussy just let go some kinda sticky water. I'm so turned on by this chocolate thundah. Ohhh baby! I'm falling deep take me under....
;jhglkcfjxckvhjkjhgfxhdxcvhjbkn;ihugyftdrfcgvhbjnkcfg

ffffffffff

KippDaddy

My scary ass woulda been like:

Security!!!! Help! 

:kii:

That was kinda hot tho

MelMel

Buy The Stars✨

He Is valid But he is To busy yelling and screaming. That's not that way to get your point across

Vonc2002

Kurama

Quote from: Nick'Challa on November 29, 2018, 03:29:31 PM
He Is valid But he is To busy yelling and screaming. That's not that way to get your point across

Yeah he probably should have wrote him an eloquent dissertation and faxed it over prior to this interview huh? Racism would be shook.