Some of you are so sensitive like little girls

Started by Ma Lo, December 01, 2018, 07:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

Glock Vonc wants you to jump in this fight hurry up and help ya boy out like Yummy tried to do last night !

GLOCK

Quote from: TROLLISA mess on December 02, 2018, 03:02:47 AM
It's crazy cause I don't remember you poppin off until jayden ugly crossword puzzle lazy eye started cosigning you but grrr! Big bad :kii:
my nigga ain?t never been pussy
Kill this wack shit ...
You still hurt from that nigga getting u banned  :kii:

GLOCK

Quote from: TROLLISA mess on December 02, 2018, 03:07:21 AM
Fagg, fuck you. You are late. you will be a dust bucket ass bitch layin up on here til that durag aint nothin but a piece of dollar tree cloth, with a stagnant brain and nada on the common sense :kii: ugly nigga fake nigga broke down nigga, crust around ya balls flakey flat cake WEAK faggot
LAME LAME LAME LAME

:kii: stale reads.. stale member
You?re washed

GLOCK

Quote from: Bloody Tears on December 02, 2018, 09:31:02 AM
Glock Vonc wants you to jump in this fight hurry up and help ya boy out like Yummy tried to do last night !
he doesn?t need me
And y?all really don?t want me involved

My nigga DID WHAT HE WAS SUPPOSE TO DO IN HEA

Ma Lo

Quote from: Glock on December 02, 2018, 09:33:16 AM
he doesn?t need me

Hop off his dick he ain't shit

GLOCK

Quote from: TROLLISA mess on December 02, 2018, 03:14:55 AM
It's a kii to see you run to report the gorls
kii!
I fucking called it  :plzstop:

That ban is still fucking lingering  :kii: :kii: :kii:

Young

Ma Lo

December 02, 2018, 09:36:47 AM #353 Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 09:37:02 AM by Bloody Tears
Okay that's the last ill say it here frfr

GLOCK

Quote from: Xavier on December 02, 2018, 06:09:53 AM
OH NO NOT JULY 25TH

That's the day after my fucking BIRTHDAY
jcjdjdjjdjdjdjjejjejdjdjjejedjejjdjkejeiekdjddjejeii

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bloody Tears on December 02, 2018, 09:14:01 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on December 02, 2018, 02:09:15 AM
Quote from: Zanny on December 02, 2018, 02:05:10 AM
Wait this was really about you dhdhchcjchchchc
yes
:plzstop:

He didn?t give me a chance to respond

Its not about you Rig .. I haven't mentioned your name once in here  :plzstop:

And I never shaded you on here .. I speak well of you. And if you felt that way ever I apologize .. . truly .... Why would I care if you block me or not when we never talk or interact .. Think about it . it took me several months to even notice you had unfollowed not blocked me and I brushed it off like nothing it never bothered me ..  . Now you and Cody had a relationship but we've never been on friendly terms. I may have used you as bait and a pawn to make this thread bigger and it worked. No issue with Yummy either so I don't know why he inserts himself..  my true target is the broke musty faggot that's breathing the same air as me in Chicago. And he gon gag.
So u concocted a whole plan just to get my attention?  Lil ol me?  Look fag, anyway u slice this it's pathetic. It's bitchmade and absolutely pitiful to create threads asking why someone blocked you and don't wanna fuck with you.  It's even more pitiful  to makeup a reason just to get someone's attention.  People with friends and shit going on in their life dont have that kinda time. Allegedly on your way out of town and still lonely and miserable enough to do all this for me.  You better VIE for my attention tho, coke feen :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Admin

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bloody Tears on December 02, 2018, 09:28:24 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 02, 2018, 09:27:03 AM
Quote from: Bloody Tears on December 02, 2018, 08:10:15 AM
I'm perfectly fine and on my way to Vegas..   

U on your way outta town and still finding time to log yo ass on here and tell us how unbothered u are? U weak fags are sumn else :kii:

Look at my post count in this thread and yours in this thread ..
Yea, once i start dog walking dat ass u got tf QUIET! was that part of your master plan, junkie?  :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Quote from: Bloody Tears on December 02, 2018, 09:34:23 AM
Quote from: Glock on December 02, 2018, 09:33:16 AM
he doesn?t need me

Hop off his dick he ain't shit
marque .. I?ve been nice to u.
And reading through this thread I?ll continue to be.
Enjoy your trip