I guess "Anxiety" and "Depression" are trends now

Started by FlowerBomb, December 03, 2018, 03:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

December 03, 2018, 03:24:23 PM Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 03:37:23 PM by Twisted Elegance
Fuck right off

Kurama

Yeah.  Niggas just diagnosing themselves with stuff to seem more interesting at this pt.

Honestly most shit that ppl used to get picked on about while younger is becoming a trend now. Im disgusted.

Cowgirl

December 03, 2018, 03:30:17 PM #2 Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 03:35:39 PM by BowDown
I actually have anxiety rn so I think I?m gonna throw a party!

:blessed:

FlowerBomb

All these "blessed!" and  :feelinmyself: niggas are all of a sudden down in the dumps and can't leave the house
Nigga fuck off!

FlowerBomb

Quote from: BowDown on December 03, 2018, 03:30:17 PM
I actually anxiety rn so I think I?m gonna throw a party!

:blessed:
I don't think having anxiety is your issue

Nine

Or maybe they're just more common than everyone thought and people are more open to talking about it?

:diddraispoot:

Shed the stigma gorls

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: 9! on December 03, 2018, 03:32:28 PM
Or maybe they're just more common than everyone thought and people are more open to talking about it?

Shed the stigma gorls

FlowerBomb

Not buying it, everyone has an anxiety about something
But some of these people like Bre said are latching onto something to make themselves seem less vapid and more complex

FlowerBomb

Kurama

Shed the stigma gorls
fdffdfff

fair point but definitely unlikely. Depression seldom looks like a pic with ur ass tooted with a long-winded caption every 2 weeks tho.

Like most things on SM, lil "lite" mental issues can be used to garner attention

FlowerBomb

Cowgirl

Didn?t realize we had so many physicians on board.

:udontlookok:

Zankou.

Shed the stigma gorls

I agree with this

FlowerBomb

Some of these niggas don't suffer from anything but narcissism and an attention seeking disorder

Kurama

Quote from: BowDown on December 03, 2018, 03:48:53 PM
Didn?t realize we had so many physicians on board.

:udontlookok:

ddd

yall don't know where ppl work or what they do. How often is that gonna be noted on here?