I guess "Anxiety" and "Depression" are trends now

Started by FlowerBomb, December 03, 2018, 03:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

Quote from: 9! on December 03, 2018, 03:32:28 PM
Or maybe they're just more common than everyone thought and people are more open to talking about it?

:diddraispoot:

Shed the stigma gorls
I agree with this about mental health in general

but I see what Jayden means too

LKD:JFKLJ

the way any minor inconvenience turns into someone having anxiety or depression kills me though

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Kurama on December 03, 2018, 03:54:14 PM
Quote from: BowDown on December 03, 2018, 03:48:53 PM
Didn?t realize we had so many physicians on board.

:udontlookok:

ddd

yall don't know where ppl work or what they do. How often is that gonna be noted on here?
jdjd
She's just trying to be funny

Kaeli.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

HUGO

Quote from: Twisted Elegance on December 03, 2018, 03:34:58 PM
Not buying it, everyone has an anxiety about something
But some of these people like Bre said are latching onto something to make themselves seem less vapid and more complex

I have a ?friend? who recently said she was suffering from depression and was diagnosed with bipolar. Tbh the bitch Just crazy and has always been since we were kids.
I think these labels are just to cover up her erratic behavior tbfh

Vonc2002

Quote from: 9! on December 03, 2018, 03:32:28 PM
Or maybe they're just more common than everyone thought and people are more open to talking about it?

:diddraispoot:

Shed the stigma gorls
I agree
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

December 03, 2018, 03:57:32 PM #21 Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 03:58:28 PM by Twisted Elegance
I see what you fags are saying, but this takes away the seriousness and most importantly the fucking resources from people who actually need it.
Not people looking for a couple of extra likes on IG or a damn sympathy fuck

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kurama on December 03, 2018, 03:54:14 PM
Quote from: BowDown on December 03, 2018, 03:48:53 PM
Didn?t realize we had so many physicians on board.

:udontlookok:

ddd

yall don't know where ppl work or what they do. How often is that gonna be noted on here?
U a physician, bbe?

Kurama

December 03, 2018, 03:59:23 PM #23 Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 03:59:59 PM by Kurama
Oh god, guess we're gonna have to be completely literal for the sake of perspectives not being misconstrued.

As I mentioned earlier, 9 has a point. However lets not discount the impact of social media. I also would like to point out that no one can just diagnose someone without seeing a professional. Unfortunately mental health access and stigma related to mental health is still a barrier in our community. Im interested in how many ppl are actually going to see mental health professionals to confirm and treat their condition. So...yeah....

Yall kill me with the sporadic moments of seriousness for a given subject, shit.

Vonc2002

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Kurama on December 03, 2018, 03:59:23 PM
Oh god, guess we're gonna have to be completely literal for the sake of perspectives not being misconstrued.

As I mentioned earlier, 9 has a point. However lets not discount the impact of social media. I also would like to point out that no one can just diagnose someone without seeing a professional. Unfortunately mental health access and stigma related to mental health is still a barrier in our community. Im interested in how many ppl are actually going to see mental health professionals to confirm and treat this. So...yeah....

Yall kill me with the sporadic moments of seriousness for a given subject, shit.
shshsjjssjshshsjshshsh

I mean I didn't say everyone was a fraud im just saying I bet most of these  people haven't even SEEN a counsellor or a doctor or any kind of professional before giving a Daria tea on social media
It could be just a lack of vitamin D!

FlowerBomb

But I'm glad there's more attention on the matter, I just hate the attention vultures that swoop in whenever there's a THING going on

Kaeli.

Since we're on the topic of mental health, I think i'm bipolar

not even joking

i'm afraid to see a professional though :stressed:

BAPHOMET.

Do you REALLY need a counselor to know how you're feeling....