Cowgirl

Quote from: Kaeli. on December 03, 2018, 04:02:14 PM
Since we're on the topic of mental health, I think i'm bipolar

not even joking

i'm afraid to see a professional though :stressed:
Oh no Queen. Why are you afraid?

:stressed:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kurama

December 03, 2018, 04:08:03 PM #34 Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 04:08:18 PM by Kurama
Mental health disorders aren't just feelings. Yall in here proving my point. That's a lot of folks general understanding of a full ass condition. A feeling or something you'd know yourself.  :dead:

Zankou.

probably because "she" has made a completely fake online persona and is really a 60 year old man?

FlowerBomb

Like at my workplace were quite open with mental health, we all talk about our experiences etc but there's this one botch who goes the EXTRA mile, it went from anxiety to bipolar, depressions, manic episodes that only happen on the weekends (never at work suspiciously) feelings how low level sadness then hyper happiness :uhh:
But the bitch would rather TALK about the stuff then to see someone
And she's the fucking mental health nurse!

Cowgirl

December 03, 2018, 04:09:55 PM #37 Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 04:10:07 PM by BowDown
Quote from: Zanny on December 03, 2018, 04:08:14 PM
probably because "she" has made a completely fake online persona and is really a 60 year old man?
TA FREEDOM!!!!!!

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Baph the Godless. on December 03, 2018, 04:05:48 PM
Do you REALLY need a counselor to know how you're feeling....
Well if you want the help then yh lol
There's so many conditions, your depressions could actually just be low level mood or lack of vitamin D
Do you have bi-polar or are you just going through a stressful time

yummy

It has turned into a source for ki?s on social media, but maybe that?s a coping mechanism for some. I just wish people would stop using mental illness as justification to be shitty people in general.

Cowgirl

In all seriousness, I think they?ve just been given bigger platforms. Same thing with autism in children: it didn?t necessarily increase but awareness is bigger than 10/15 years ago..

Vonc2002

If someone feels they are depressed then that's what it is and I'm not following up with a barrage of questions.  are u clinically diagnosed? Can i see the papers stating so? Etc
If that's how u feel then that's how u fckn feel.  Ur clearly feeling some type of way in ur life, so speak on it.  People are entitled to voice what they feel. Let these people feel how they feel.  If they ask questions about getting it properly treated or sumn then that's when advice can be solicited.  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 03, 2018, 04:16:27 PM

If someone feels they are depressed then that's what it is and I'm not following up with a barrage of questions.  are u clinically diagnosed? Can i see the papers stating so? Etc
If that's how u feel then that's how u fckn feel.  Ur clearly feeling some type of way in ur life, so speak on it.  People are entitled to voice what they feel. Let these people feel how they feel.  If they ask questions about getting it properly treated or sumn then that's when advice can be solicited.  :dead:
It's more complex than that