Don?t know him
But I have high hopes either way

HUGO

Quote from: .betterwiseup on December 10, 2018, 02:20:04 AM
Quote from: demetriusrocka on December 09, 2018, 11:37:03 PM
Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on December 09, 2018, 11:30:48 PM
Quote from: demetriusrocka on December 09, 2018, 11:18:36 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on December 09, 2018, 11:10:32 PM
I?m not getting excited about another manager.

And he mentioned he?s worked with Benny Medina. Benny messed up the AFRO era.

There was too many things going on to blame that on Benny. He has done wonders for both Mariah and J-Lo. I do not believe he was the problem and brandy got rid of him too fast. I don?t think even worked for her a year.

Shidd benny at least helped get a gold tea

What did ms ballad sonja do for human

What did breyon do for 211

What did jeff do

Benny got receipts

And he promoted the heck outta that album. She?s was everywhere for about four straight months. The only thing I questioned was her performing on the bet awards red carpet and not the show, but I?m sure the success of her single was the answer. Brandy should?ve stayed with him and push out as many singles as possible/mini-tour/and Quickly put out another album.
Well, she was about to go on tour with Usher but once she left Benny, Kanye took her spot.

This set up all sounds amazing tbh. It?s seems like she pretty much did it to herself and just threw in the towel. A dual single mess, a radio single and a fucking tour with Usher who was killing with confessions at the time.. Brandy girl... :-/

VirgoMind

December 10, 2018, 06:51:33 AM #32 Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 07:12:43 AM by VirgoMind
From my memory she let Benny go AFTER the tour fell apart. And Atlantic stopped putting money in the project which is why those last two songs didn?t come like Brandy wanted. But whatever lol

Steven has been her Manager for a couple years now through Primary Wave. Whatever his track record, I?m just glad it sounds like they are on the same page and I hope they work the shit out of this album together.

VirgoMind

December 10, 2018, 07:06:02 AM #33 Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 07:11:47 AM by VirgoMind
Quote from: demetriusrocka on December 09, 2018, 11:37:03 PM
Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on December 09, 2018, 11:30:48 PM
Quote from: demetriusrocka on December 09, 2018, 11:18:36 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on December 09, 2018, 11:10:32 PM
I?m not getting excited about another manager.

And he mentioned he?s worked with Benny Medina. Benny messed up the AFRO era.

There was too many things going on to blame that on Benny. He has done wonders for both Mariah and J-Lo. I do not believe he was the problem and brandy got rid of him too fast. I don?t think even worked for her a year.

Shidd benny at least helped get a gold tea

What did ms ballad sonja do for human

What did breyon do for 211

What did jeff do

Benny got receipts

And he promoted the heck outta that album. She?s was everywhere for about four straight months. The only thing I questioned was her performing on the bet awards red carpet and not the show, but I?m sure the success of her single was the answer. Brandy should?ve stayed with him and push out as many singles as possible/mini-tour/and Quickly put out another album.

I think that 4-5 straight months and gold was because of Sonja & Bran lol
According to this article Brandy fires him before the album even came out

https://www.today.com/popculture/brandy-gets-personal-new-album-wbna5245603

?Just two weeks before her new album?s release, Brandy severed ties with manager Benny Medina of Handprint Entertainment. Her mother, Sonja Norwood, has assumed full management responsibility under the Norwood & Norwood banner.?

Bruce

Afro era was when I first started stanning for Bran. The album was amazing but all of her promo performances were a lip synched mess.

I also hated her performing on the BET red carpet, Monica did the same the year before. For both of them I felt bad and couldn?t believe they would accept that!

GLOCK

V

Bet was trash for that
But they accepted it ..

Ma Lo

I really have high hopes for this era..and she is looking the TF amazing.. mama ready to cut

Young

They definitely triiiied it

They deserved a main stage tea

Young

December 10, 2018, 09:48:14 AM #38 Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 09:48:23 AM by Young
Quote from: Bloody Tears on December 10, 2018, 09:46:52 AM
I really have high hopes for this era..and she is looking the TF amazing.. mama ready to cut

!!!!

She?s hungry and ready to devour

I can just tell. She?s gonna sweep the Grammys

I?m claiming it. Give us that next level sound for the girls to get inspired by Queen :stressed:

brocka4life

Quote from: Bruce on December 10, 2018, 09:42:16 AM
Afro era was when I first started stanning for Bran. The album was amazing but all of her promo performances were a lip synched mess.

I also hated her performing on the BET red carpet, Monica did the same the year before. For both of them I felt bad and couldn?t believe they would accept that!

Which is crazy for both of them, especially since Monica had a #1 r&b record and Top 10 on Hot 100 with ?So Gone?

Young

December 10, 2018, 11:14:12 AM #40 Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 11:15:03 AM by Young
!!!

Pure MESS tbh

& the #1 album in the country that day