sdfd she just KNEW she's gonna be as big as Bey

Started by Admin, December 15, 2018, 04:07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurama

FadedEnvy

December 16, 2018, 10:09:14 AM #62 Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 10:09:33 AM by FadedEnvy
Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on December 16, 2018, 05:36:21 AM
Quote from: FadedEnvy on December 16, 2018, 02:36:00 AM
Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on December 16, 2018, 12:09:29 AM
Quote from: FadedEnvy on December 15, 2018, 09:45:11 PM
Quote from: VirgoMind on December 15, 2018, 07:35:32 PM
Quote from: FL on December 15, 2018, 04:46:22 PM
The way this song and performance sealed the deal. Beyonce and that fake smile. lol. She was disgusted.

This was horrible wtf  :uhh:

!!!! I never paid much attention to her solo, but I thought for sure this had to be technical difficulties or something, but no she just kinda sucks:

She's giving me Kelly live more than Beyonce.

kelly nor bey is doin it

Pop singing and opera singing require very different vocal techniques, singers trained primarily in opera tend to struggle with giving pop vocal and vice versa. My opinion was based on her as pop/r&b vocalist and in the arena Nicole is barely giving me Kelly level.

Can't really judge her as a live opera singer as that Phantom performance was completely pre-recorded. But just know queen most certainly could dew it:

but thats the thing sweetie there is no struggle
queens vocal versatility is unmatched
her range and powah and tone slays bey in every way
bey is still growlin for powah  queens vocal is smooth like buttah
queen is a stand there and belt it out singer not a performer but when she stands there and belts it out her voice shines

Nah. Outside of the opera mess, her tone is kinda gross based on the live clips posted and sis is clearly struggling all throughout that 30 min set including the songs where she's not giving "performance".

That Baby Love song is basic as shit and she's still struggling on that in the 2018 performance. And even without growling, Bey's current voice has more richness and weight to it than Nicoles.

Admin

🦚

She should try it. Her live vocals are the fuck disgusting.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

fedswatchin

that's true too. Melody escaping from slavery at the end of every buttons performance only added insult to the injury of nicole's out of breath vocals that escaped prior

Mrd0ndada

Bey?s live Ava Maria >>>>> That opera Nicole mess
🙄

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Kalifornia.

MelMel

Kalifornia.

MelMel

STUNNA GOD

NSJSJSJSJSJJSJSJSJSJSJSJDJJDMDNDNDNSNDNDNDNDNFNDNDNDNDNNDNDNDND

D
D
D
D
F

F
H
F
F
C
C
C

C
C
V
G
F
B
V
BG
B
H
B
G
G
B
V

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: FadedEnvy on December 16, 2018, 10:09:14 AM
Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on December 16, 2018, 05:36:21 AM
Quote from: FadedEnvy on December 16, 2018, 02:36:00 AM
Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on December 16, 2018, 12:09:29 AM
Quote from: FadedEnvy on December 15, 2018, 09:45:11 PM
Quote from: VirgoMind on December 15, 2018, 07:35:32 PM
Quote from: FL on December 15, 2018, 04:46:22 PM
The way this song and performance sealed the deal. Beyonce and that fake smile. lol. She was disgusted.

This was horrible wtf  :uhh:

!!!! I never paid much attention to her solo, but I thought for sure this had to be technical difficulties or something, but no she just kinda sucks:

She's giving me Kelly live more than Beyonce.

kelly nor bey is doin it

Pop singing and opera singing require very different vocal techniques, singers trained primarily in opera tend to struggle with giving pop vocal and vice versa. My opinion was based on her as pop/r&b vocalist and in the arena Nicole is barely giving me Kelly level.

Can't really judge her as a live opera singer as that Phantom performance was completely pre-recorded. But just know queen most certainly could dew it:

but thats the thing sweetie there is no struggle
queens vocal versatility is unmatched
her range and powah and tone slays bey in every way
bey is still growlin for powah  queens vocal is smooth like buttah
queen is a stand there and belt it out singer not a performer but when she stands there and belts it out her voice shines

Nah. Outside of the opera mess, her tone is kinda gross based on the live clips posted and sis is clearly struggling all throughout that 30 min set including the songs where she's not giving "performance".

That Baby Love song is basic as shit and she's still struggling on that in the 2018 performance. And even without growling, Bey's current voice has more richness and weight to it than Nicoles.

No it isnt

her tone is perfect for everything  because again her versatility is unmatched
bey does have a thicker sounding voice but it aint richness
this is why the entire 4 album done in full voice from bey sounded like crazy yelling trash
her shit sounds rough n forced in comparison to a singer that easily glides through her belts
and bigger voice moments

you dont have to like the babylove song or performance that aint what this is about it was a fucked up performance but what u wont do is deny queen her vocal abilities

bey wishes she can pull off half the shit nicole can without sounding a fool

onto my fav performance from queen when she premiered her song pretty

she woweed the crowd

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!