Pastor faces backlash for buying his wife a 200k Lamborghini

Started by Kalifornia., December 15, 2018, 09:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

FRANCE

Quote from: VirgoMind on December 15, 2018, 09:50:32 PM
Quote from: FL on December 15, 2018, 09:46:17 PM
People paying tithes to church is like folks showing up to a Lauryn concert expecting her to show up on time. U'll get scammed. Stop putting ur hard earned money into these ppl's pockets. Pastors are worse too. How u only work 1 day a week and can buy ur wife a $200k car?

I would hope he isn?t working one day a week. Most pastors do counseling, outreach, seminars might even teach etc.. and he has books, a reality show, etc.. I?m no Christian and I do believe these churches be scamming but it?s not impossible.

Some of them do, but not all of em. And I know some pastors that have their regular 9 to 5 job, and do not take a dime from tithes and offerings, but do it out of their own free will and heart. Which in my opinion is how it should be and its how Christ, apostles, prophets, pastors and evangelists did it. The biggest SCAM though is that these pastors be the ones that don't practice what they preach. How u gonna charge people to speak the word of God (isn't salvation supposed to be free), but then ur the same one lying, stealing, cheating on ur wife and sucking on the deacon's dick hours before service at church? Yeah, not into it. Not when people in ur own congregation cant even afford a bus pass.

Ma Lo

December 16, 2018, 02:52:46 AM #17 Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 02:56:41 AM by Bloody Tears
If he uses his own money to buy these things then he isn't committing a crime .. But as a pastor and servant of God you are taught to live a more simple life and avoid the snares of materialism in this world .. It just doesn't look good that he is buying these extravagant gifts then turning around preaching to people who are struggling and living in poverty and giving up the little money they have to tithes?"Trust in the Lawd and he will give you abundance !"  It makes him look like a hypocrite .. Not that its hard to make any of these church people look like one tho

🦚

December 16, 2018, 02:57:41 AM #18 Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 02:58:31 AM by this sounds like Sl? to the stage
Church has always been about money and power. Why the fake outrage?

Read your Damn Bible at home If you got a problem with the business side If things. Nowhere in the Bible does it say They need to live a modest life.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Ma Lo

17As Jesus was starting out on his way to Jerusalem, a man came running up to him, knelt down, and asked, ?Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life??

18?Why do you call me good?? Jesus asked. ?Only God is truly good. 19But to answer your question, you know the commandments: ?You must not murder. You must not commit adultery. You must not steal. You must not testify falsely. You must not cheat anyone. Honor your father and mother.?e?

20?Teacher,? the man replied, ?I?ve obeyed all these commandments since I was young.?

21Looking at the man, Jesus felt genuine love for him. ?There is still one thing you haven?t done,? he told him. ?Go and sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.?

22At this the man?s face fell, and he went away sad, for he had many possessions.

23Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, ?How hard it is for the rich to enter the Kingdom of God!? 24This amazed them. But Jesus said again, ?Dear children, it is very hardf to enter the Kingdom of God. 25In fact, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God!?

Ma Lo

QuoteTeach these things, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them. 3Some people may contradict our teaching, but these are the wholesome teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ. These teachings promote a godly life. 4Anyone who teaches something different is arrogant and lacks understanding. Such a person has an unhealthy desire to quibble over the meaning of words. This stirs up arguments ending in jealousy, division, slander, and evil suspicions. 5These people always cause trouble. Their minds are corrupt, and they have turned their backs on the truth. To them, a show of godliness is just a way to become wealthy.

6Yet true godliness with contentment is itself great wealth. 7After all, we brought nothing with us when we came into the world, and we can?t take anything with us when we leave it. 8So if we have enough food and clothing, let us be content.

9But people who long to be rich fall into temptation and are trapped by many foolish and harmful desires that plunge them into ruin and destruction. 10For the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil. And some people, craving money, have wandered from the true faith and pierced themselves with many sorrows

🦚

N

These things were written by white ppl. Only fools follow the mess.
——————///——————-

Ma Lo

I wonder how often this hypocrite reads those scriptures from the stage .. You can't be buying stuff like that and saying you a servant of God .. Fuck outta here and I hope that church gets shut down

🦚

All this hate and anger  :plzstop:

Kwee still pulling up in her lambo
——————///——————-

Ma Lo

December 16, 2018, 03:18:42 AM #25 Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 03:22:33 AM by Bloody Tears
Just letting you know its all.in the bible sis ..  :young:

You ain't  supposed to be stunting like that  on the gorls in God's house. Even IF you have the money and that pastor and his wife gon gag watch im.out of it  he could lose everything..  like tomorrow cuz Jah ain't nothing to play with  :kii: :uhh:

LOONA.

Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on December 15, 2018, 09:52:59 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia on December 15, 2018, 09:43:48 PM
I?m sorry but church has become the biggest scam

It?s always been a scam.

!!!

A few months ago I got word my old pastor got booked for mishandling church funds. On top of that he was sleeping with one of the members former wife. I just...

And unless this nigga is a doctor on his 9-5 we all know where the money is really coming from.     

:omf:

Buy The Stars✨

December 16, 2018, 11:56:06 AM #28 Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 11:56:51 AM by Nick'Challa
Quote from: Kalifornia on December 15, 2018, 09:43:48 PM
I?m sorry but church has become the biggest scam
!!!!!!!

i caught on at an EARLY age that something wasnt right ... you know in dallas we have the potters house ran by bishop td jakes .. my mom loves that church but that fat nigga was NEVER THERE

anytime we went there would be some second pastor deacon usher saying

GLORY TO  GAWD.... BISHOP and the first lady are currently on a cruise or  bishop is scuba diving in the Maldives or bishop is bunjee jumping in ireland ...

its like GORLLLL what is this fag doing with my mamas money

Sinpool

I knew I shoulda became a pastor

they get all the coin and DL church dick