Pastor faces backlash for buying his wife a 200k Lamborghini

Started by Kalifornia., December 15, 2018, 09:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kalifornia.

ton

SDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i really need to fake being a christian

its a real money maker

growing up, my pastor had a nice ass mercedes

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Kalifornia on December 15, 2018, 09:43:48 PM
I?m sorry but church has become the biggest scam
!!!!!!!!

reading about some damn man being hung on a cross (and mind you the actual cross they hung "jesus" on wasnt even shaped like a T it was more like an X with a spike through the middle) and him coming back to life and some blood wine or some shit

FRANCE

People paying tithes to church is like folks showing up to a Lauryn concert expecting her to show up on time. U'll get scammed. Stop putting ur hard earned money into these ppl's pockets. Pastors are worse too. How u only work 1 day a week and can buy ur wife a $200k car?

VirgoMind

If it?s indeed from private funds and not church money. I don?t see the issue

Nine

Sorry if you're a dummy paying tithes every month, you deserve to be scammed and shit on.

I'll be damned if I give 10% of my income every month to a scammer, a liar, a deceiver!

BrokenHeartsHeal

December 15, 2018, 09:49:28 PM #8 Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 09:49:44 PM by BrokenHeartsHeal
working one day a week... huh... never thought about how BRILLIANT that is. Lemme go open a church with my business degree

VirgoMind

Quote from: FL on December 15, 2018, 09:46:17 PM
People paying tithes to church is like folks showing up to a Lauryn concert expecting her to show up on time. U'll get scammed. Stop putting ur hard earned money into these ppl's pockets. Pastors are worse too. How u only work 1 day a week and can buy ur wife a $200k car?

I would hope he isn?t working one day a week. Most pastors do counseling, outreach, seminars might even teach etc.. and he has books, a reality show, etc.. I?m no Christian and I do believe these churches be scamming but it?s not impossible.

D.I.E.G.O.

yummy

Quote from: tontonton on December 15, 2018, 09:44:06 PM
SDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i really need to fake being a christian

its a real money maker

growing up, my pastor had a nice ass mercedes

and it's all tax free too  :ohwow: that's the real scam

Vonc2002

Quote from: VirgoMind on December 15, 2018, 09:46:47 PM
If it?s indeed from private funds and not church money. I don?t see the issue
And this is what most of these posters aren't considering.  Do u know  the IRS is waiting for a damn pastor to mishandled some money so they can lock they ass up for fraud? These niggas have their own money as most of these people do once they reached a certain level. These niggas get paid to speak at engagements and everything. They cant just co-mingle their money and church money. There's also a whole board of people in a church, much like the govt, and there is a checks and balances type of situation.  U can't just spend money at will  :dead:
The way you non church people are so quick to scream SCAM when ya clearly know nothing about how the church operates is beyond damn ME  :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: VirgoMind on December 15, 2018, 09:50:32 PM
Quote from: FL on December 15, 2018, 09:46:17 PM

I would hope he isn?t working one day a week. Most pastors do counseling, outreach, seminars might even teach etc.. and he has books, a reality show, etc.. I?m no Christian and I do believe these churches be scamming but it?s not impossible.
LIKE :plzstop:
Y'all think a pastor gets up and preaches on Sunday and chills the rest of the week? Lemme get outta here so y'all can high five each other's ignorance in peace