Started by Plank, November 12, 2015, 01:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurama

Noblesse was boring this week btw

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Kurama on July 13, 2017, 06:35:19 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 10, 2017, 04:31:12 PM
Quote from: Kurama on July 10, 2017, 01:44:20 PM
Guys. Tower of God this week. Im crying.

BRE :gorlonfire:

I got fucking CHILLS! When the family leader basically said "Bam is equal to us...." :stressed:

I feel sorry for Haoquin though, there's something endearing about him as a villain. Sucks he'll probably be relegated as a B character now.

I was hoping Urek and the family leader would fight but i think we'll a lot more fo that in future chapters.

UGH!!!!

Who the fuck is Bam!?  I can't wait for the big reveal. Im also trying to figure out who Rachel is, she has some strange power or something for her to get this far and manipulate these strong ass folks. Even Haoquin is thinking about her.

I liked the other personality Haoquin more than the full incarnate. I definitely think he's still gonna be a main villain though.

Im really trying to grasp everyones power levels and how that affects the environment. I initially thought princesses were at the top, especially Yuri. Then Garam popped up and she seems stronger than Yuri. Then Urek popped up and he's stronger than everyone even most the family heads.

BIHHH when they showed Rak on the final page watching the mess :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

ZAHARD > Irregulars: Urek, Enryu, Phantasium > Princesses (Garam probably being near the top) / Slayers / High Rankers > Rankers.

Technically Rachel is an Irregular, she wasn't chosen to enter the tower but got in any way. Irregulars always have power that can disrupt the status quo of the Tower, which would explain why she's been able to survive this long despite being so "weak".

Freemala Harris

Jigoku Shoujo is back  :loose2when:

Kurama

July 14, 2017, 11:33:24 PM #468 Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 11:34:16 PM by Kurama
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 14, 2017, 06:12:42 AM
Quote from: Kurama on July 13, 2017, 06:35:19 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 10, 2017, 04:31:12 PM
Quote from: Kurama on July 10, 2017, 01:44:20 PM
Guys. Tower of God this week. Im crying.

BRE :gorlonfire:

I got fucking CHILLS! When the family leader basically said "Bam is equal to us...." :stressed:

I feel sorry for Haoquin though, there's something endearing about him as a villain. Sucks he'll probably be relegated as a B character now.

I was hoping Urek and the family leader would fight but i think we'll a lot more fo that in future chapters.

UGH!!!!

Who the fuck is Bam!?  I can't wait for the big reveal. Im also trying to figure out who Rachel is, she has some strange power or something for her to get this far and manipulate these strong ass folks. Even Haoquin is thinking about her.

I liked the other personality Haoquin more than the full incarnate. I definitely think he's still gonna be a main villain though.

Im really trying to grasp everyones power levels and how that affects the environment. I initially thought princesses were at the top, especially Yuri. Then Garam popped up and she seems stronger than Yuri. Then Urek popped up and he's stronger than everyone even most the family heads.

BIHHH when they showed Rak on the final page watching the mess :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

ZAHARD > Irregulars: Urek, Enryu, Phantasium > Princesses (Garam probably being near the top) / Slayers / High Rankers > Rankers.

Technically Rachel is an Irregular, she wasn't chosen to enter the tower but got in any way. Irregulars always have power that can disrupt the status quo of the Tower, which would explain why she's been able to survive this long despite being so "weak".

Nah Irregulars> Zahard

Phatasium (who SIU said is an axis) is ranked 1.
Enryu 2
Zahard 3
Urek is 4

Urek tried to fight Phantasium but everyone is inactive.

QuoteThere was a time when Urek Mazino, who had a complaint about his rank being lower than Phantaminum's, broke into the Ranker Administration Office, captured Aisand and threatened him to raise his rank. To Urek, who asked "Have you ever seen me fight Phantaminum?" Aisand answered briefly and without hesitation "You will be the loser". Urek Mazino, shocked, could do nothing but go home bitterly

I've been reading the writers comments and ToG wiki . I also think some slayers are stronger than the princesses.

4 fucking k

I need something to watch. Any suggestions :ohwow:

Kurama

What type of anime you into ?

:ohwow:

4 fucking k

somethin' scary kinda like perfect blue :ohwow:

Kurama

Check out Requiem of Darkness or Hell Girl.

4 fucking k

LOONA.

This anime is amazing     

Eternal Bell

king showed tha fack AHT las week

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Drais. on July 22, 2017, 12:42:33 PM
This anime is amazing     

om i just started reading the manga recently!

Kurama

Iman I ran across this earlier, check it out

Freemala Harris

https://9anime.to/watch/jigoku-shoujo-yoi-no-togi.k6w6/q79rmj

ffff this family is NUTS

But whew the new season of Jigoku Shojo is LIT  :flamebroiled:

4 fucking k

Quote from: Kurama on July 23, 2017, 06:48:15 PM
Iman I ran across this earlier, check it out

ack-aaaa! Thanks luv  :flamebroiled: