Mdmdnxkmd

Carlton ain?t getting shit

Ma Lo

Yeah lets see what the judge has to say before this shit gets tossed out lol

Ma Lo

Kaeli.

Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on December 17, 2018, 07:17:19 PM
Good for him! What is it with you guys and your aggression against people who choose to file lawsuits? If they want to sue, let them. :uhh:
True. If u can then get fckn money lolz
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 17, 2018, 07:19:01 PM
My only thing is iono if he can do this.
Well issa good thing you?re not a judge and it?s not your decision to make a ruling in this case, huh?

Ma Lo

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 17, 2018, 07:21:07 PM
Quote from: BowDown on December 17, 2018, 07:17:19 PM
Good for him! What is it with you guys and your aggression against people who choose to file lawsuits? If they want to sue, let them. :uhh:
True. If u can then get fckn money lolz

This country was founded on murder, rape, and thievery. The least we can do in this day and age is sue.

Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on December 17, 2018, 07:21:13 PM
Well issa good thing you?re not a judge and it?s not your decision to make a ruling in this case, huh?

Bitch back tf back before i sic kaeli on yo ass
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

I belive if he did invent this and brought it to that character it should serve as a co crrator or co writer credit somehow so him and the rest of the ppul responsible for the character should get a cut

Unless alfonso can prove he did this as himself before the character

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 17, 2018, 07:24:08 PM

Commere!

:sistas:

Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on December 17, 2018, 07:27:56 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 17, 2018, 07:24:08 PM

Commere!

:sistas:
ssdsssddfdddsdsssdddd
Who am i fckn kidding?  Luv this dumbass bitch
:suplol:

ssw4919

He got the dance from Courtney Cox dancing in the Bruce Springsteen video, which he said many times.  I guess he could argue he popularized it, but how can he claim ownership?

Can random dudes from the hood sue if the game adds a Milly Rock or a stanky leg?  :diddraispoot:

Vonc2002

Quote from: ssw4919 on December 17, 2018, 07:35:55 PM
He got the dance from Courtney Cox dancing in the Bruce Springsteen video, which he said many times.  I guess he could argue he popularized it, but how can he claim ownership?

Can random dudes from the hood sue if the game adds a Milly Rock or a stanky leg?  :diddraispoot:
Yea i just dont really see how he could win this.

Kalifornia.

I don?t think he has a case, but it?s worth a try I guess.