Married To Mess Reunion Part 1

Started by M-Rocka, December 21, 2018, 10:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

My thing is, if Quad REALLY slept with Lake?s husband, how in the hell could they all still be friends after that

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Scott. on December 22, 2018, 04:13:17 PM
My thing is, if Quad REALLY slept with Lake?s husband, how in the hell could they all still be friends after that

THIS.

Zankou.

Yeah that says more about the type of sister Mariah is than anything else tbh

M-Rocka

Aydin ain't well, getting up in the women's business screaming and shit and I'm slowly starting not to like Toya.

Gilgamesh.

Vonc2002

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 22, 2018, 04:30:09 PM
Aydin ain't well, getting up in the women's business screaming and shit and I'm slowly starting not to like Toya.
I SWEAR! And contessa>>>>>>
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

M-Rocka

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 22, 2018, 06:11:10 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 22, 2018, 04:30:09 PM
I SWEAR! And contessa>>>>>>
!!!!!!!!!!!!

BROKEya and Teef have so much mouth. I applaud 'tessa for handling herself because she could easily beat the fuck out of those bitches, flat out!

And I honestly hate when Mariah makes that bulldog facial expression when she turns raises her voice and starts lying.

M-Rocka

Opposites Attract.

I don't think Mariah is lying but I wish she would have paid both of them dust. She should have sat there and said absolutely nothing and let them carry on. They both clearly had an agenda and she gave them what they wanted.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

M-Rocka

Mariah is a liar, point blank. Her husband is a bitch too.

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....