Remember when Brandy gave us this Christmas gift?

Started by Gilgamesh., December 23, 2018, 11:15:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: HUGO on December 23, 2018, 01:25:12 PM
Quote from: Glock on December 23, 2018, 11:35:57 AM
Silent GOD >>

That mess care up on shuffle the other day

And ACK

:'(
whew

I was so damn bald and stuck for days with it on repeat

Same with Magic :omgwatshappening:

Blackpantha

December 23, 2018, 02:41:39 PM #18 Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 02:42:22 PM by Blackpantha
I'm so fucking frust too fucking rated right now.... I'm so fucking pissed right now... December is almost fucking overrrrrrrrrrtttttttt....... I can't fucking take anymore. I just can't stand it anymore. Why is she doing this too us.... Nickiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii minajjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj cement coated plassssttokiiiicccccccc boootttttttyyyyy is on the sacrifice table next....

:enchantress:

PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Zankou.

Quote from: Blackpantha on December 23, 2018, 02:41:39 PM
I'm so fucking frust too fucking rated right now.... I'm so fucking pissed right now... December is almost fucking overrrrrrrrrrtttttttt....... I can't fucking take anymore. I just can't stand it anymore. Why is she doing this too us.... Nickiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii minajjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj cement coated plassssttokiiiicccccccc boootttttttyyyyy is on the sacrifice table next....

:enchantress:

Sssd

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Camo

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 23, 2018, 11:15:38 AM
[youtube autoplay=1][/youtube]

This was cute. I'd love a little mixtape of just her pen after the album.

Vonc2002

UGH! just got to this rap and remembered why the whole song could be thrown away :x
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

The way she makes those adlibs pan from ur left to right ear and vice versa from 3:10 to the end >>>

:plzstop:

So sick

Gilgamesh.

Even the intro is haunting. Ugh, one of my fave unreleased songs.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

TriBeCa

Quote from: Nick'Challa on December 23, 2018, 12:34:27 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 23, 2018, 11:29:48 AM
Ugh, i've always wanted a Brandy album in this vein.

Home, Loser, How High, Maximum Risk...ACK-a.

I don't understand why Brandy let these lessers take her lane with the experimental/dark sound.

!!!!
Most of those could be released today and still slay radio

If she had the mind of a business woman, she would upload the ?unreleased? tracks to streaming services under her label. She has some serious gems that should be added to her official catalog.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: TriBeCa on December 23, 2018, 05:26:45 PM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on December 23, 2018, 12:34:27 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 23, 2018, 11:29:48 AM
Ugh, i've always wanted a Brandy album in this vein.

Home, Loser, How High, Maximum Risk...ACK-a.

I don't understand why Brandy let these lessers take her lane with the experimental/dark sound.

!!!!
Most of those could be released today and still slay radio

If she had the mind of a business woman

Well...