It has been 3 1/2 days since I ...

Started by GLOCK, July 09, 2015, 01:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Last seen my dude..  :stressed:
I can't believe I did this  :ohwow:
Unless we are out of town.. We see each other almost every day..
Never more than one day without each other
:stressed:
I guess distance really just shows you how much you truly love someone..
We have both been really busy the last two days and tbh we needed a lil break .. :flamebroiled:
But TO FUCKING NIGHT  :cheerup:

Wooooooooo! ????

How long can you go without seeing your man/woman?
I know most of you are single anyways so am sure this thread will flop  :sobusyjetsetter:

Stewie

GLOCK

July 09, 2015, 01:59:15 PM #2 Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 01:59:36 PM by Glock
You give a single tea..
Am sure no one is climbing that pimply back faggot

BRockaBaby

The longest me and my dude went without seeing one another is a full week because he was on vacation with his family and vice versa. it was hard. we missed one another like crazy and the facetiming wasn't enough. Absence really makes the heart grow fonder.

Even now when he sometimes spends the night at my house, i'll miss him being in the bed with me the next night. Like I don't even sleep the same anymore unless he's in the bed with me.

But i feel like you experience these types of feelings only when you have a genuine chemistry with someone.

Herb.

July 09, 2015, 02:08:06 PM #4 Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 02:10:18 PM by Herb.
Awwww! :stressed: Have fun bvy

What's wrong with being single though? lol. I think sometimes we associate singularity with negative connotations.
It's not hard in this day and age to find someone to pair up with. With all the apps, websites, bars,etc. if you're on a hunt for something you should be able to find it within a day or less. :dead:

Some people are just not built to live a single life. My lil sister is like that. And my bestie. She's ALWAYS coupled up with someone. And when she's not, she's searching for someone else. But me and my older sister, we can withstand a "drought" for very long periods of times, and not even feel it. :dead:

I think it's a bit of selfishness that comes into play as well. A sort of unwillingness to share your time with others. :plzstop:

GLOCK

Quote from: BRockaBaby on July 09, 2015, 02:06:30 PM
The longest me and my dude went without seeing one another is a full week because he was on vacation with his family and vice versa. it was hard. we missed one another like crazy and the facetiming wasn't enough. Absence really makes the heart grow fonder.

Even now when he sometimes spends the night at my house, i'll miss him being in the bed with me the next night. Like I don't even sleep the same anymore unless he's in the bed with me.

But i feel like you experience these types of feelings only when you have a genuine chemistry with someone.

Ommm
Yes
I can't sleep the same without him
Last night was so shitty

It's craaaaszy

GLOCK

Quote from: Herb. on July 09, 2015, 02:08:06 PM
Awwww! :stressed: Have fun bvy

What's wrong with being single though? lol. I think sometimes we associate singularity with negative connotations.
It's not hard in this day and age to find someone to pair up with. With all the apps, websites, bars,etc. if you're on a hunt for something you should be able to find it within a day or less. :dead:

Some people are just not built to live a single life. My lil sister is like that. And my bestie. She's ALWAYS coupled up with someone. And when she's not, she's searching for someone else. But me and my older sister, we can withstand a "drought" for very long periods of times, and not even feel it. :dead:

I think it's a bit of selfishness that comes into play as well. A sort of unwillingness to share your time with others. :plzstop:

Fff
No bby I was just joshing
Nothing wrong with being single
I think being single is very healthy.. Especially if you just got out of a relationship
serial dating is disgusting

MelMel

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Stewie

bbb is this a commited relationship...

coz an open relationship doesnt count

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

BRockaBaby

Nothing wrong with being single. What i do hate though is the stereotype the single lifestyle carries in the gay community and the stereotype being in a relationship carries as well. It's like you can't win. If you're single then you must be full of yourself or a slut. If you're in a relationship, it's not monogamous and people swear it'll never last.

It's like can't one just be single because they haven't met the right one yet and they're perfectly fine being single?

And can't two men be in a healthy long, monogamous relationship without the threesomes, cheating, drugs, and other things pop culture stereotype us with?

It's annoying AF

GLOCK

Quote from: TheNextLew on July 09, 2015, 02:24:29 PM
me and bae are moving in today :wub:
Damn that was QUICK..
yall got approved and things already?
Have you guys been romantic at all yet?
And do u call him bae to his face?

Herb.

Quote from: BRockaBaby on July 09, 2015, 02:30:34 PM
Nothing wrong with being single. What i do hate though is the stereotype the single lifestyle carries in the gay community and the stereotype being in a relationship carries as well. It's like you can't win. If you're single then you must be full of yourself or a slut. If you're in a relationship, it's not monogamous and people swear it'll never last.

It's like can't one just be single because they haven't met the right one yet and they're perfectly fine being single?

And can't two men be in a healthy long, monogamous relationship without the threesomes, cheating, drugs, and other things pop culture stereotype us with?

It's annoying AF
You're so smart  :ohwow:

I agree 100%.

But men are notoriously visual and easily aroused creatures. So that's why most people assume that two of us together is just some sort of firebomb of lust that has to be contained, etc. :dead: And I mean a lot of it is true. But it's not true for every gay couple.

Straight couples have their issues with monogamy as well. But again, it's usually the man causing some mess. :dead: