Surviving R. Kelly

Started by Marilyn, January 03, 2019, 08:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

January 03, 2019, 11:53:24 PM #105 Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 11:53:47 PM by Promise.

Cccczzzxcc

No Photoshop btw

🦚

January 03, 2019, 11:54:18 PM #106 Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 11:58:30 PM by this sounds like Sl? to the stage
Get your followers up.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

fedswatchin

Just scroll and check out some of Cardi's warts from the herp

Sovereign.

January 03, 2019, 11:55:19 PM #108 Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 11:55:53 PM by NIOBE.
That Aaliyah marriage was FUCKED up! With all due respect, her parents ain?t right.

fedswatchin

Quote from: this sounds like Sl? to the stage on January 03, 2019, 11:54:18 PM
Get our followers up.
damn FAGG!  :plzstop: I knew you were a double crosser. This is ur mess

BAPHOMET.

Cardi is NOT attractive.

But back to Rkelly

🦚

All the pics and Cardi still the only female rapper on the charts.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Freemala Harris

I gagged @ them airing this

All this seems so surreal

MelMel

yeah GaG was disgusting for this performance

drugged out self

ssw4919

Quote from: Boomer, LLC on January 03, 2019, 10:14:52 PM
Bitch

Not $100 :uhh:

I quit

That?s how badly they wanted him out of their lives.  They didn?t even care about money or, sadly, locking him up.  They promised silence so she could just move on.

This whole special was infuriating and disgusting.

People really don?t care about black girls/women.

ssw4919

Quote from: Promise. on January 03, 2019, 10:25:20 PM
I don't believe that $100 story for a minute. Lifetime wanted mess so they pulled out these exaggerations and "witness accounts" for a big viewership. I'm not defending Kellz cause he's clearly deranged but to bring these negative connotations to Aaliyah's name so many years after she's passed is traaaash

The $100 was stated by reporters, referencing court docs.

QuoteIn October 1994, the marriage was annulled in Detroit and lawyers for both sides reached a settlement that was sealed in Wayne County Circuit Court, though a copy was obtained by the Sun-Times. The court documents provided a nominal payment of $100 from Kelly to Aaliyah, with Aaliyah promising not to pursue further legal action because of ?emotional distress caused by any aspect of her business or personal relationship with Robert? or ?physical injury or emotional pain and suffering arising from any assault or battery perpetrated by Robert against her person.?

That language alone indicates that the relationship was far from innocent, but years later, Aaliyah?s mother told the Sun-Times: ?Everything that went wrong in her life began then [with the relationship with Kelly].? And while Hankerson did not split with Kelly until more than five years after the marriage, and he?s never spoken about what happened between his niece and Kelly on the record, his attorney did share with the Sun-Times a letter that he sent to Kelly?s attorney. In it, Hankerson stated that he believed Kelly needed psychiatric help for a compulsion to pursue underage girls, and that Hankerson was in denial about that even after Kelly seduced Aaliyah because he didn?t want to believe the worst and Kelly was a master manipulator. https://www.wbez.org/shows/jim-derogatis/aaliyah-deserves-better-than-her-lifetime-biopic/7c4a4245-d409-4827-9662-e1166baba1f4

ssw4919

Quote from: Baph Wade. on January 03, 2019, 10:29:08 PM
https://twitter.com/brettnofucks/status/1081027111333363712

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH not his brother  :plzstop: Lifetime went ALL out huh

and not him being in prison... .what is WRONG with that bloodline

I bet you Rkelly Trans daughter is a rapist too

Didn?t his brother state elsewhere that their older sister was molesting them?  I think he said she molested him, though he was unaware of her molesting R.

ssw4919

January 04, 2019, 01:41:24 AM #118 Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 01:41:39 AM by ssw4919
Quote from: Zanny on January 03, 2019, 10:37:40 PM
Not this tour manager giggling about forging the documents for the marriage license

Tf is wrong with him?  :usureuok:

He literally said Aaliyah gave him a pleading look like she needed help.  Meanwhile, he?s forging documents and bearing witness to an illegal matrimony between a grown man and a young girl.  And he laughed, like it was a fond memory! 

R?s trusted people were messing with the girls, too.  That one guy they kept showing with the glasses kept mentioning all these situations he saw which disturbed him, yet he kept going around.  :diddraispoot:

Checkmate Burruss

This was slightly traumatizing to me considering that Aaliyah and R. Kelly were a huge part of my music childhood. I had started to already withdraw from his music a long time ago. I never fully used anything released after self-titled. But to hear the meaning of You Are Not Alone completely fucked me up!
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT