Started by Marilyn, January 03, 2019, 08:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

Young

Too much for me

I can?t do it

🦚

Rip Tamar.

You in the same pedo support group Nickel is in now. And I want NO parts.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Admin

Hollering @ "Surving" R.Kelly

CHOKE

Opposites Attract.

12 Play is #17 on iTunes R&B. Age Ain't Nothing rose from being completely off the chart to #42  :plzstop:

It's unconditional, these days you know....

CHOKE

tryin to tear a brotha down

This?ll show em

I jus

I don?t GET it

The mentality

How does one become so damn stupid?

Young

Quote from: LUCIF?R. on January 04, 2019, 08:13:24 AM
12 Play is #17 on iTunes R&B. Age Ain't Nothing rose from being completely off the chart to #42  :plzstop:

ssssss
s

something told me this kinda mess would occur a bit

Checkmate Burruss

Quote from: ssw4919 on January 04, 2019, 04:07:48 AM
Quote from: Kode Red on January 04, 2019, 01:59:35 AM
I can't even listen to the "Age Ain't..." right now.....I had to delete it out of my library.

I do my best to never stream or play anything he?s ever worked on.  His stuff with Aaliyah hasn?t been in my rotation for yeeeeears.

One reason why I?m so pissed her other music is not available.

I was disinterested in most of his shit from around 2000 and on. I liked a song here and there mostly because of the culture that surrounded me. (i.e. "Feelin' On Your Booty)

But the writing streak for others that came in the 2000s annoyed the fuck out of me because I hated that damn signature water drop.
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Zankou.

Quote from: Baph Wade. on January 04, 2019, 01:55:46 AM
Quote?i looked up and down to her. i looked around her. even asked her to marry me?

QuoteHis lil brother did a recent interview saying that him and R Kelly were molested by their older sister... He said that he believed that R Kelly actually enjoyed it..

:uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:
:uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:
:uhh:
:uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

:-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/

Admin

Quote from: Zanny on January 04, 2019, 09:09:14 AM
Quote from: Baph Wade. on January 04, 2019, 01:55:46 AM
Quote?i looked up and down to her. i looked around her. even asked her to marry me?

QuoteHis lil brother did a recent interview saying that him and R Kelly were molested by their older sister... He said that he believed that R Kelly actually enjoyed it..

:uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:
:uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

:-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/
YUCK
This sick bastard

ssw4919

He wrote a lot of stuff I have to also not listen to.  He did the Life soundtrack, so Life by KCi and JoJo was his songwriting, as was Fortunate by Maxwell.  He did Bump Bump Bump for B2K, and 808 for Blaque

Checkmate Burruss

January 04, 2019, 09:29:49 AM #164 Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 09:36:41 AM by Kode Red
Quote from: ssw4919 on January 04, 2019, 09:18:44 AM
He wrote a lot of stuff I have to also not listen to.  He did the Life soundtrack, so Life by KCi and JoJo was his songwriting, as was Fortunate by Maxwell.  He did Bump Bump Bump for B2K, and 808 for Blaque

:diddraispoot: Fortunate????????? Naw Nah?!?!?!?!?!!? :everythingok:
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT