Surviving R. Kelly

Started by Marilyn, January 03, 2019, 08:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

I believe everything from everyone
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Admin

Yea, no one lied and Mar' didn't vote

Gilgamesh.

The part about the tape is harrowing.

BrokenHeartsHeal

So many people are responsible for this mess :plzstop:

Lazarus

4 fucking k

I watched bits and pieces and it's all so sketchy. Sparkle and Drea are a mess and not telling the full story. Especially Sparkle. I feel like she is jealous of her niece and wants to torment her. I can't believe Lifetime went as far as adding pics of her without her consent and even clips of the tape. ;dfff :uhh: Is that even legal? omf

and I don't believe the Mexican girl tbh. Everyone has at least one pic with him but her :usuresis:

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Scott.

Tbh, Jovante and Sparkle are the ones l believe the most

Young

Quote from: 4 fucking k on January 05, 2019, 02:16:00 PM
I watched bits and pieces and it's all so sketchy. Sparkle and Drea are a mess and not telling the full story. Especially Sparkle. I feel like she is jealous of her niece and wants to torment her. I can't believe Lifetime went as far as adding pics of her without her consent and even clips of the tape. ;dfff :uhh: Is that even legal? omf

and I don't believe the Mexican girl tbh. Everyone has at least one pic with him but her :usuresis:

Oh wow

4 fucking k

Quote from: Scott. on January 05, 2019, 02:21:36 PM

I don't believe anything Jovante said tbh but I do believe she was there for a lot. It's odd how she didn't want to incriminate herself. "Oh my friend was bent over a couch! saw this! saw that!" like she was exempt.  Ugly self and I was DONE when she said Aaliyah got her swag from her.

Vonc2002

She knows more and has been thru more than she's saying. She was in some mess too
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ssw4919

They were all leaving things out.  Only Lisa ever admitted to sleeping with a 14 year-old herself.  He had all of them trained and willing to do his bidding.  He degraded them, forced them to sleep together, and encouraged them to recruit other young girls.  It corrupts the girls, too.  It?s another layer of protection, because you won?t feel like leaving or telling on him if you also participated in a lot of vile acts with him and for him.  Notice ALL of them (Sparkle, Jovante, Andrea, etc) met him between the ages of 12-19.  Why leave when no one else will want you because of all the disgusting things you?ve done?  They were young and dumb.  He cut them off from family, and started psychological warfare on girls he knew he could manipulate.  They can?t interact with other human beings, eat, or do anything without his permission.  They are sex slaves.

I hope the ones who got away are all in intensive therapy.

BrokenHeartsHeal

January 05, 2019, 02:46:39 PM #342 Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 02:47:31 PM by BrokenHeartsHeal
Quote from: Nick'Challa on January 04, 2019, 07:44:08 PM
Quote from: Vivrant Thing on January 04, 2019, 11:50:51 AM
Quote from: saltybitch on January 04, 2019, 11:48:55 AM
Glad Ciara Stay away from him after Promise  :ohwow:
well she was like over 21 by that time
Molester likes embryotic puss'

didnt R kelly write "Next to you" on her first album mess...  she was under age wasnt she during her first era ?? while recording for SURE ....

This is so cringey looking at it now and listening to these lyrics.  :plzstop:

But Ci always has a story that she'll never tell huh

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: 4 fucking k on January 05, 2019, 02:26:55 PM

I don't believe anything Jovante said tbh but I do believe she was there for a lot. It's odd how she didn't want to incriminate herself. "Oh my friend was bent over a couch! saw this! saw that!" like she was exempt.  Ugly self and I was DONE when she said Aaliyah got her swag from her.

sfklsfjks

now i kinda gave an UHH mess when she said that

Vonc2002

How is that got her swag thing from them so hard to believe?  :dead:
She was a young impressionable girl.  Of course they gave her a look and image, which is why that shit didn't last past the 1st album.