Surviving R. Kelly

Started by Marilyn, January 03, 2019, 08:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

Bruce Kelly is a fucking idiot........
BRANDY

LOONA.

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on January 05, 2019, 05:28:33 PM
this way this man would tell on himself through his music then once there was a slight chance he would be irrelevant or clocked for what he's done he would deliberately put out a gospel, uplifting, and happy black family song. :plstop: The way that white bitch and everybody else broke it down every time they went through his discography got me fucked up.

I keep seeing these lyrics on Twitter     

fjjjjjkkdddfdffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

He just didn't give a fuck huh?     

:plzstop:

RAY7

4 fucking k

Quote from: Poseidon on January 05, 2019, 05:33:26 PM
diuhasuiodh

Why is his music so mesmerizing like jesus christ. I wanna hate him, but then "Wonderful" comes on and I just gotta bop.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

!!!!! My God  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

LOONA.

4 fucking k

this way this man would tell on himself through his music then once there was a slight chance he would be irrelevant or clocked for what he's done he would deliberately put out a gospel, uplifting, and happy black family song. :plstop: The way that white bitch and everybody else broke it down every time they went through his discography got me fucked up.

He wrote gospel songs before he did sexual songs tho. Idk. I kinda tuned out when those lil critics would pop up. It's clearly a way to convince people to stop listening to the nigger's music.

RAY7

I used to have the Im A Flirt music playing on my MySpace page back in the day
this is really horrible

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: 4 fucking k on January 05, 2019, 05:42:37 PM

He wrote gospel songs before he did sexual songs tho. Idk. I kinda tuned out when those lil critics would pop up. It's clearly a way to convince people to stop listening to the nigger's music.

He wasn't pushing through the beginning of his career with those type of songs until the magnifier was on.

Vonc2002

Quote from: LOONA. on January 05, 2019, 05:35:27 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 05, 2019, 05:27:48 PM
Because i agree if that's who u were talking about

Too bad I don't care APE.     
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
Boy I'll kill u
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Rxxf

I feel for Drea.
:stressed:

Psychological abuse.
BRANDY

4 fucking k

January 05, 2019, 06:00:14 PM #475 Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 06:05:34 PM by 4 fucking k
Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on January 05, 2019, 05:52:53 PM
Quote from: 4 fucking k on January 05, 2019, 05:42:37 PM

He wasn't pushing through the beginning of his career with those type of songs until the magnifier was on.
He wrote for the Winans way before any accusations and performed gospel songs at his concerts. That?s why he?s compared to Marvin so much.

Navyman

:damselindistress:
Where is this at?

Gilgamesh.

LOONA.

Khia dfhhjjjjkkkkk

That book was a mess though. It had me gagging     

Vonc2002

That's just what R. Kelly did too. Putting out gospel albums n shit. Nigga, gone
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw