Surviving R. Kelly

Started by Marilyn, January 03, 2019, 08:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

How do you write all these songs and be dead ass broke. The R stands for Retard  :welllol:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

FlowerBomb

Quote from: ssw4919 on January 06, 2019, 05:02:32 AM
He?s having money problems now.  Cancelled concerts, less sales.  Just need to get dropped by the label now, and for streaming services to kick him off.  He can?t run his operation without people on the payroll, and streams mean money for him.

The last two parts were diabolical.  My God.

I?m shocked no one has shot him down by now.  In Chicago?  Y?all kill niggas for far less.  :usureuok:
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Marilyn

Black Twitter done unearthed Sparkle?s niece and now the girl shut down all social media profiles. But has she really still been in contact with Bert? This is a mess!

Young

Gilgamesh.

Gilgamesh.

Azriels parents ain?t shit. They admitted to knowing his reputation but somehow though things would be different?

Gilgamesh.

Why would you even put your child in danger like that? Trash :uhh:

Lazarus

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: ssw4919 on January 06, 2019, 05:02:32 AM
He?s having money problems now.  Cancelled concerts, less sales.  Just need to get dropped by the label now, and for streaming services to kick him off.  He can?t run his operation without people on the payroll, and streams mean money for him.

The last two parts were diabolical.  My God.

I?m shocked no one has shot him down by now.  In Chicago?  Y?all kill niggas for far less.  :usureuok:

They really do kill the wrong gorls huh

Vonc2002

Not kels turning this girl into a boy :dead:
Is he getting strapped
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Part 5 is chilling AF! I really feel like I'm watching a suspense thriller movie or some shit
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw