Surviving R. Kelly

Started by Marilyn, January 03, 2019, 08:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

January 06, 2019, 01:46:41 PM #600 Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 01:46:52 PM by Glock
This matching outfits interview is so fucking disgusting

Not him having this girl hiding her age 

GLOCK

I believe this story about him having sex with Li
She just sounds very genuine
And u can tell it haunts her a bit

Vonc2002

The Aaliyah part was so disturbing to me for some reason.  I completely disassociated Aaliyah and R.Kelly and this just reminded me how deep they really were.  When that girl said the door flew open and he was having sex with Aaliyah that floored me.  Like, I'm sure they engaged in sex but to hear it detailed in that way was jaw dropping.  I really can't with R. Kelly anymore
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

I didn?t know she was pregnant :uhh:

Bruh I don?t think I can fucking finish this shit man

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 06, 2019, 01:48:37 PM
The Aaliyah part was so disturbing to me for some reason.  I completely disassociated Aaliyah and R.Kelly and this just reminded me how deep they really were.  When that girl said the door flew open and he was having sex with Aaliyah that floored me.  Like, I'm sure they engaged in sex but to hear it detailed in that way was jaw dropping.  I really can't with R. Kelly anymore
!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bro I?m sitting here so damn disturbed
I know it has a lot to do with who she is to us
But this shit is so sick

Vonc2002

Damn so R.Kelly has herpes too huh Iman
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Money is so dam evil
The fact that this tour manager was there and just paid it
And just lowkey ... helped :uhh:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Glock on January 06, 2019, 01:50:36 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!

But this shit is so sick
That's exactly what it is. We feel a closeness to Aaliyah so to hear that she too was a damn victim is like WOW! I never knew he had this girl on tv running away from "how old are u" questions.  The fact that she was pregnant.  It just seems so far from who she ultimately became.  Like.......DAMN

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 06, 2019, 01:53:17 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!

But this shit is so sick
That's exactly what it is. We feel a closeness to Aaliyah so to hear that she too was a damn victim is like WOW! I never knew he had this girl on tv running away from "how old are u" questions.  The fact that she was pregnant.  It just seems so far from who she ultimately became.  Like.......DAMN
!!!!!
I put it out of my mind
Cuz I remember the stories as a kid
But we were little af
So to see this in motion
My stomach is hurting
I can?t help but think.. how did this girl go on and did she think of this?
What major influence did it have on her as a woman?

GLOCK

This Spanish girl looks a bit like young young Li

GLOCK

Also
This teacher is very credible
And anyone that supports him after this mess is just as disgusting as him

GLOCK

:uhh:
N
@ his older brother saying what?s the fucking big Deal
I?m glad they have this chimp caged

BOY WHAT

Navyman

Is there a way I can watch this shit?
:melmel:

Rxxf

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 06, 2019, 01:53:17 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!

But this shit is so sick

It's painful...
BRANDY