Surviving R. Kelly

Started by Marilyn, January 03, 2019, 08:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Quote from: Scott. on January 06, 2019, 02:50:50 PM
Was Jovante in that ?At Your Best? video sitting on the car with Aaliyah.

I see people in the comments saying it was and if it?s her, Diane gerl....
gjgtfdffj
?Never heard or seen! Liar! I was there!?
Sure Jan

Nine

Quote from: Zanny on January 06, 2019, 12:06:58 AM
I have no problem never listening to him again
!!!!!

But then again, never listened to him in the first place so...

🦚

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 06, 2019, 02:40:12 PM
I still think u have to be s particular type of girl/woman to deal with this mess.  Like why didn't K Michelle get caught up like all these other girls? She was just a up and coming singer too. I think the truly weak ones are the ones he brings into the house

She was also already ?known? ...pretty sure that plays into the fear factor.

He didn?t want an Aaliyah / sparkle repeat mess.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

ssw4919

The ?it won?t happen to me? mentality is the problem.  A lot of people knew a lot was going on, or let their guards down, simply because they think they are the exception to the rule.  He wouldn?t hurt my daughter.  He wouldn?t dare touch my family.  Yes, he would!  :usureuok:

The man is depraved, and a master manipulator.  Stop trying to see how close you can get to the fire, and then get surprised when you get burned.  Aaliyah?s parents thought it wouldn?t happen to her.  Sparkle that he wouldn?t do that to her family.  And on and on...

I wish that girl who was pulling on her sister to leave would have cracked his f?in skull. 

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 06, 2019, 02:47:33 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 06, 2019, 02:37:21 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 06, 2019, 02:28:02 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 06, 2019, 02:25:40 PM
Alice and Angelo have he leant tf over.  They gon murder this nigga

they got some nerve after they let their daughter work with him.
Nah, i dont blame them because i would think the same thing.  They thought he wouldn't get to her.  We're always around, always watching.  The daughter was damn near 18 so she was gonna do what she was gonna do regardless.  They were trying to not squander what they thought was an opportunity but still be careful.  I get what they did completely tbh

You would let daugher work with R.Kelly after more than ten years of allegations, the Li drama, sex tape etc?

They're trifling and stupid as fuck.
Sorry but I dont agree. They thought if they were actively with and watching her then she would be ok. Did u watch it?  The girl didn't even disappear until after 18, so whether u said yes or no is moot.  R. Kelly had his hooks in the girl with or without the parents say so.  They fucked the night of that concert.  The girl had been contacting R.kelly via text and even rode up to "audition" without her parent's knowledge. That girl was gonna do what that girl was gonna do.  This isn't a 10 year old we're talking about. They were trying to do what good parents do. U saying NO! CANT DO THIS! Wasnt gonna do shit but have u even more out of the loop then they already were (because she was clearly gonna keep talking to him regardless of what they wanted) and have her gone even sooner. 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ssw4919

The Tia girl who rapped on Aaliyah?s first album slit her wrists in a suicide attempt back then.  She was one of the ones who had sued him in the 90?s when the Chicago paper unearthed all those lawsuits no one knew about.

SouravMay

I have to be selfish for a minute. This feels like a death to me. I will never be able to see him concert, I will never tell
him how much his music meant to me. Lifetime really done snatched my idol from me. They finished him. There was a short window before 2014 where it would have been possible. Ugh Bert u dumb nigger, god gave u this chance and u got to have a fucking cult.

:loose2when:
B7

Nine

Quote from: Poseidon on January 06, 2019, 03:21:11 PM
I have to be selfish for a minute. This feels like a death to me. I will never be able to see him concert, I will never tell
him how much his music meant to me. Lifetime really done snatched my idol from me. They finished him. There was a short window before 2014 where it would have been possible. Ugh Bert u dumb nigger, god gave u this chance and u got to have a fucking cult.

:scrumptious:

Young

Quote from: Poseidon on January 06, 2019, 03:21:11 PM

RIP Berts

Vonc2002

Yea i still wanted to see r kelly in concert and everything. All that's dead now
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 06, 2019, 03:25:10 PM
Yea i still wanted to see r kelly in concert and everything. All that's dead now
:oof:

SouravMay

Dummy illiterate demon. All my life memories, I?ve been thinking about this mess all damn weekend.

B7

Young

Quote from: Poseidon on January 06, 2019, 03:27:37 PM
Dummy illiterate demon. All my life memories, I?ve been thinking about this mess all damn weekend.

Ndbddbbddbdbbddbdbdnbddd

this is horrible ugh

🦚

IM glad my fave only did 1 insignificant stupid forgotten terrible creepy soundtrack song written by this fagg. I never have to hear or support him  :letsmessfag:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/