Surviving R. Kelly

Started by Marilyn, January 03, 2019, 08:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

Quote from: Glock on January 06, 2019, 04:12:27 PM
Did y?all see the excerpt from the book where Robert let some nigger fuck him while he fucked some young dude ?
ugh

ssw4919

Quote from: jaguar. on January 06, 2019, 05:02:01 PM
I?m conflicted about Sparkle?s involvement in this.

I can see why she?d want to put her foot on his neck, but if the girl and her family didn?t want to be involved and denied it was her in the tape, then she should have sat her ass down and declined.

:uhh:

LOONA.

Quote from: Glock on January 06, 2019, 04:12:27 PM
Did y?all see the excerpt from the book where Robert let some nigger fuck him while he fucked some young dude ?

This is too much     

Vonc2002

Will young men start to speak out as well
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

January 06, 2019, 05:23:02 PM #679 Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 05:23:11 PM by Vivrant Thing
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 06, 2019, 05:22:16 PM
asdsafs that will be the final NAIL in the coffin, you know blacks aren't on some GAY mess!

Sinpool

Dbbdhdd people still defending this man

Did they damns watch?

If Domique escaping like she running from the Holocaust didn?t convince them what will?

LOONA.

After all this mess for 40+ years he ONLY has the herp?     

SouravMay

B7

Scott.

Quote from: ssw4919 on January 06, 2019, 03:00:52 PM
The Tia girl who rapped on Aaliyah?s first album slit her wrists in a suicide attempt back then.  She was one of the ones who had sued him in the 90?s when the Chicago paper unearthed all those lawsuits no one knew about.
Yeah all facts.

I think she was also in Aaliyah?s ?At Your Best? video alongside Jovante

LOONA.

Quote from: Vivrant Thing on January 06, 2019, 05:23:02 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 06, 2019, 05:22:16 PM
asdsafs that will be the final NAIL in the coffin, you know blacks aren't on some GAY mess!

fhhdd honestly if it were a boy in that sextape 1800 years ago they would've thrown him away then.

Niggers are so ass backwards

BrokenHeartsHeal

He really had these girls dressed up like little boys.. the Dom mess took me all the way out.

I believe there were young boys involved that we don't know of.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 04, 2019, 11:26:50 AM
malc said he thinks 14/15 is the same as 18

hes right

the legality of 18 doesnt change the morality of it

if there is a teen in the number and ur well out of yours

issa problem

15 16 17 are no different than 18 just because our country says its now legal

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

MelMel

ssw4919

They need to research missing kids and teens dating back from the 90?s.  Him having his goons toss that sister from a van in the middle of nowhere screamed murderer teas.  Lisa said he was planning on killing her when she took that tape.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: ssw4919 on January 06, 2019, 05:33:28 PM
They need to research missing kids and teens dating back from the 90?s.  Him having his goons toss that sister from a van in the middle of nowhere screamed murderer teas.  Lisa said he was planning on killing her when she took that tape.
:guys: