Surviving R. Kelly

Started by Marilyn, January 03, 2019, 08:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

Quote from: ZAIYE on January 06, 2019, 06:43:21 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on January 06, 2019, 06:12:23 PM
Nasty pos.

:uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

That?s why I say her family should have seen what was going on.  It was not clandestine.  They are leaning on each other and touching, wearing matching clothes, right in the middle of an interview.  Aaliyah looks like a BABY here.

ssw4919

BBC covered the other family looking for their daughter at the same moment Dominique was found at the hotel. 

The girl who is suing him for giving her herpes may have a good case to at least put him away for a year.

BAPHOMET.

Rkelly honestly deserves the electric chair

Aalonso.

Quote from: ssw4919 on January 06, 2019, 07:06:31 PM
Nasty pos.

That?s why I say her family should have seen what was going on.  It was not clandestine.  They are leaning on each other and touching, wearing matching clothes, right in the middle of an interview.  Aaliyah looks like a BABY here.

he looks like a fuckin DEMON

Young

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 06, 2019, 07:09:50 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on January 06, 2019, 07:06:31 PM
Nasty pos.

he looks like a fuckin DEMON

!!!!

And she looks so innocently corrupted

As wise beyond her years as she was; he had no business corrupting her Purity and innocence

Yawl think he took her ?ginity mess ?
Part of me feels like he preyed on her and knew he wanted to take it

Jon

I wonder if he'll off himself with all this

Purple Moon

Jojo chimes in on Twitter:

"To know that many men I?ve known throughout my career (women too, no doubt, but overwhelmingly more men worked so closely with R. Kelly and KNEW and in some cases SAW the abuse going on + told stories about this stuff in studio sessions like it was funny...

... and nobody came forward? seems like many continued to make money off of him and stick around, thus condoning his disgusting predatory ways. Were they sticking around for more ?ridiculous Robert Kelly stories? they could tell in private studio sessions later down the line?

... the R Kelly stories I?ve heard in sessions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many of these stories I was hearing when I, myself, was wayyyy underage. Making my first couple albums at 12 and then 14/15. I was a HUGEEEEE R Kelly fan, came from a broken home, had daddy issues, and wondered... how did these girls get chosen? I wondered if I could/would be.

so so thankful 2have had my mom by my side (THANK U MOM I LOVE U MADLY) who 1- never left me alone for a second until I turned 18, 2- never let me work w R Kelly when I begged her to 3- never let me get too close to other predatory men who wanted to do who-knows-what to me

Because, if I didn?t have her, I could have easily fallen victim to someone like R Kelly. Period.

I feel DEEPLY for these COURAGEOUS QUEENS who come forward and in some cases risk their lives 2share their story &let others know they?re not alone!!!! Going up against powerful people/ entities ****ing intimidating/ terrifying.

Im sure it?s way easier SAID than DONE to come forward when you see some wild **** going on right in front of you... but COME THE HELL ON. When dealing w child abuse can it become a reflex!???? ****!

We must acknowledge that today, in America, the color of a person?s skin + their/ their families socio-economic standing either ensures or denies them protection. Some people?s stories are prioritized & believed over others. Some are blamed & victim-shamed."
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

SouravMay

But we were stanning for Bert together. 22:00

This is so crazy
B7

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Poseidon on January 06, 2019, 07:19:54 PM

But we were stanning for Bert together. 22:00

This is so crazy

c

SouravMay

She literally loved ?Buffet? we talked about all our favorite songs in the record and stuff.

:stressed:
B7

FlowerBomb

Purple Moon

jojo sis...

i mean maybe she heard those stories and still didn't really believe em' until now. as she said she even wanted to be the "chosen girl" after hearing those crazy ass stories as a teen.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

SouravMay

We were just all mesmerized. I literally talked to all the industry girls about Bert, nobody said shit.
B7