Surviving R. Kelly

Started by Marilyn, January 03, 2019, 08:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Quote from: NIOBE. on January 07, 2019, 04:17:14 PM
Their family have unfaced demons. Why are they protecting the family memeber who molested Robert and his siblings? Them niggas ain?t the fuck right in the head.

blood thicker than water!

The fucking GHETTO.

And why is she still working in a church with CHILDREN?  :uhh:     

African Queen

Not 76 pages. WTF is going on here? :guys:

BAPHOMET.

January 07, 2019, 05:04:29 PM #1067 Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 05:04:54 PM by Baphzier.
 :plzstop: 76 pages and it wasn't an Award show and everyone was pretty much on the same page that Kellz needs to die

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: jaguar. on January 07, 2019, 05:34:57 PM
OMG I?m on Part 5

This reunion omgggg

He needs to go to HELL...NOW.

Part 5 was heartbreaking :stressed:

Vonc2002

Parts 5 and 6 were the best messes.  Loved how they turned it into a real live search and rescue for the girls. When they started doing the mess in real time at the hotel, i was on the edge of my damn SEAT
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Sovereign.

Quote from: LOONA. on January 07, 2019, 05:02:55 PM
Their family have unfaced demons. Why are they protecting the family memeber who molested Robert and his siblings? Them niggas ain?t the fuck right in the head.

The fucking GHETTO.

I?ve only watched Pt. 1 & 2. It was a woman? Who was she? I have so many fucking questions...but I know the answer.

Sovereign.

I can?t even watch the shit. It?s too much emotional labor. R. Kelly is violent. End of.

LOONA.

Quote from: NIOBE. on January 07, 2019, 05:47:25 PM

The fucking GHETTO.

I?ve only watched Pt. 1 & 2. It was a woman? Who was she? I have so many fucking questions...but I know the answer.

His sister     

Sovereign.

Quote from: LOONA. on January 07, 2019, 05:48:29 PM

The fucking GHETTO.

His sister     

Lord...so they eventually discuss who it was? Still waters run deep. She?s working with children?

Sovereign.

All of the adults in Aaliyah?s life were irresponsible. Her noteriety came at the expense of her own innocence. I have a difficult time believing her parents were ignorant to the magnitude of she and R. Kelly?s marriage and without doubt had a hand in it. We all need to be held responsible for how long we have let this continue. This is too much. I can?t even watch.

LOONA.

Quote from: NIOBE. on January 07, 2019, 05:52:46 PM
Quote from: LOONA. on January 07, 2019, 05:48:29 PM

The fucking GHETTO.

His sister     

Lord...so they eventually discuss who it was? Still waters run deep. She?s working with children?

Apparently she ministers youth at a church somewhere in Chicago     

Sinpool

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 07, 2019, 05:45:22 PM
Parts 5 and 6 were the best messes.  Loved how they turned it into a real live search and rescue for the girls. When they started doing the mess in real time at the hotel, i was on the edge of my damn SEAT

This is how you know if someone really watched cause anyone who saw that and didnt think he was the devil is crazy.

Its really people put here like hey guys didnt watch but lets give the benefit of doubt!

Sinpool

I still havent seen the aaliyah episode though

FlowerBomb

Black peoples reaction this has been interesting, almost Get Out and and Birdbox like, the memes, gifs, IG posts etc.
It takes away from the seriousness of it all and turns it into another "here today gone next week social media movement" :dead:

Like you all can bet your sweet asses that if male victims came out, he'd be cancelled instantly :dead: They only people that have really been vocal
about it all are black women
CTank and Neyo coming forward cancelling him because they have daughters? What if they didn't have daughters? Would they still be as vocal?

We had a similar situation here where a popular TV host and DJ had allegations of rape and sexual abuse spanning over 5 decades and people only took them serious until he died, he used to host TV programmes catered for kids and visit boarding schools, orphanages and people KNEW but they didn't really know, in all it was about 500 allegations and 450 witnesses and victims, the biggest investigation in history but it's too late now.
But any and everything associated with him was instantly taken off air never to be re-aired, anything he touched was dismantled, any hours he had was rescinded....
R.Kelly needs his videos and music taken down from streaming sites and music banned from radio like by next week

SouravMay

Ne-Yo BEEN vocal about Bert, eversince Bert kicked him off his tour when he opened for him.
B7