Surviving R. Kelly

Started by Marilyn, January 03, 2019, 08:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyman

Quote from: 4 fucking k on January 15, 2019, 08:49:08 PM
f

Did you read the whole thing? It states they signed NDAs and accepted money but want more money now.

They knew those girls were just fucking that man. I don?t believe for a second he even did a song for either one. They weren?t signed nor had any popularity so why would he work with them? I?m a Kellz fan but I?m realistic too- this nigger hasn?t had a hit in years so I doubt they thought he would do anything. He wasn?t relevant in 2015. His last protege was in the 90?s.... they knew.
Bitch. I wanna run up on you so bad. You lucky this internet is between us. I outta... :fuming:

GLOCK

Jcjxjxjdjdjdjdjxjxjjdkdjdjdkdjdjdjdjdjdd :mmyulost:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Tonkaman on January 15, 2019, 10:51:25 PM
f

Did you read the whole thing? It states they signed NDAs and accepted money but want more money now.

They knew those girls were just fucking that man. I don?t believe for a second he even did a song for either one. They weren?t signed nor had any popularity so why would he work with them? I?m a Kellz fan but I?m realistic too- this nigger hasn?t had a hit in years so I doubt they thought he would do anything. He wasn?t relevant in 2015. His last protege was in the 90?s.... they knew.
Bitch. I wanna run up on you so bad. You lucky this internet is between us. I outta... :fuming:
:omgwatshappening:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Ncjdjdjdjdjdjdjdj he blacked owt

LOONA.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 15, 2019, 09:55:00 PM
Wouldn?t the Savages be in breach of their NDA by now?

i mean even so if kells tries to sue that just basically admits everything is true..

ssw4919

Quote from: this sounds like Sl? to the stage on January 15, 2019, 09:58:35 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on January 15, 2019, 04:18:02 PM
Quote from: this sounds like Sl? to the stage on January 15, 2019, 02:09:53 PM
And I want that bitch who recruited Dominique burned at the stake. How fucking dare you ...claim to be someone?s friend and recruit them into the mess.

Also the saves parents are in it for the fame. I would?ve been gunned down r Kelly. They just want press and promomo.

The way the mom gave a passive mess when Kwee said she was at the hotel to rescue Dominique  :uhh:
How didn?t the savages storm over too?

I posted the link to the BBC documentary that was filming at the same time as Dominique?s rescue.

The Savages were in ATL and on the way to NC because they got a tip from Kelly?s manager that they might see Joycelyn at his concert.  He often has them at the front row.  In the middle of the drive, Dominique?s mom calls from the hotel in LA and says she?s found her daughter, and Joycelyn is there.

They try to book a flight immediately, but none are available until the next day.  They sent their LA cousin to the hotel to get a wellness check on Joycelyn, who insists she is fine and refuses to talk to police and the cousin.  They were devastated. I think the police had to break the door or force it open to talk to her.

Ch. fuck a wellness check. I would?ve dragged Jocelyn out by her hair. You either coming home or you going 6 ft deep.

:plzstop:  But they can?t since she?s grown.

In 2016, she came home briefly to visit, and her whole fam dragged her, asked her questions about what he was making her do, and really laid into her.  You could tell it just annoyed her and made her want to leave, and she hasn?t returned since.  They uploaded the ?intervention? on YouTube.

Maybe dragging isn?t a good method in this situation.  You see Dominique?s mom had to act docile to coax her daughter out and then run off like they were runaway slaves.  :damselindistress:  Her daughter was with him 8 years.  She did what had to be done.

ssw4919

Quote from: Nick'Challa on January 15, 2019, 11:08:47 PM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 15, 2019, 09:55:00 PM
Wouldn?t the Savages be in breach of their NDA by now?

i mean even so if kells tries to sue that just basically admits everything is true..

What kinda catch-22.

🦚

Broke, illiterate and cancelled  :blessed:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Tonkaman on January 15, 2019, 10:51:25 PM
f

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Rxxf

This thread is almost DIAMOND.
:ohwow:
BRANDY

BAPHOMET.

:plzstop: they added the mess to the front page of HULU

I just logged in on there and was like...  :omgwatshappening: